“I love staying at Days Inn but this was awful!” 1 of 5 stars

Days Inn Bakersfield
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   818 Real Road, Bakersfield, CA 93309   |
Ranked #34 of 57 Hotels in Bakersfield
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This hotel is well situated close to the freeway for easy access. It has excellent parking space for large vehicles and is well suited for those who have a large truck or an RV. The staff are friendly and the rooms are average for the chain. The room was comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Days Inn B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bakersfield, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to give us your thoughts on your stay at the Days Inn. We appreciate the review & also your opinion of Service & Value. Thank you for staying with us. We look hope to be your choice again when traveling through Bakersfield.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very helpfull staff. And nice breakfast room no doubt. The front desk clerk kimberly was very helpful and nice person. Nice rooms facing the pool with freshvand clean water. of course am going back and this time planing staying 3days. I will be back for the pool I hope u guys would have free pizza at nigth

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for such an awesome review & recognizing our values. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again & thank you for being a valued guest here at the Days Inn in Bakersfield.
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was a fine place to stay. All was clean and comfortable. Staff was very knowledgable, helpful and familiar with the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bakersfield, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We are very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with Days Inn. Our staff strives everyday to make sure each guest stays with comfort & leaves satisfied. We thank you so much for your great review & hope to be your choice again when traveling through Bakersfield.
Daytona Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Booked a PET friendly room according to your website. Was travel delayed with Delta airlines and arrived a day late. Called hotel to multiple times to update them on my arrival. Got to hotel and then it was disclosed that there would be a $25 per pet charge added to my bill that was not disclosed on the website when I booked the hotel. Then informed that they don't want cats. Now I have no problem with that being the hotels policy, BUT, they knew I was coming, knew I had cats, and this should have been disclosed to me before I got to hotel. Also appreciated them charging for 3 nights even though I had to find another hotel room. I ended up at La Quinta. Superior hotel compared to Days Inn and went above and beyond to accommodate my cats and I. Really a shame because the cats in question were two 12 week old kittens going to LA to be trained as service animals to alert deaf people about about smoke alarms, alarm clock, phone, and door bells. What a gift for a deaf person to allow them to live safely and independently. As a Wyndham reward member you blew it. I spend about 100 nights a year in hotels. This trip would have been 18 nights off and on over the next month. Joined La Quinta's rewards where they seem to value me as a guest and welcomed the kittens with open arms. Goodbye Wyndham.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Bakersfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bakersfield

Address: 818 Real Road, Bakersfield, CA 93309
Location: United States > California > Bakersfield
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Green Hotel in Bakersfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bakersfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
Bakersfield Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bakersfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.