“Pool Area is the Biggest Plus” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   818 Real Road, Bakersfield, CA 93309   |
Ranked #33 of 57 hotels in Bakersfield
GreenLeadersBronze level

186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sparks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I liked the motel and the service and accommodations were fine, but right outside our room we had a party going out every night with triple the proper room occupants, complete with tables and chairs blocking the sidewalk. I had to call security who took care of it, but it made me very uncomfortable. I am hesitate to stay there again although I had stayed there before without any problems. So sorry to say, this time was not a good experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Downey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have a huge group that stays at Days Inn during our BMX national in Bakersfield and I was kinda worried about what I read online in regards to this hotel. The manager (his name is MOe) assured me that the hotel is going through a major overhauling and it's under a new management. So to my surprise this hotel was clean with soft pillows and smart set up of how they did with the rooms..each has doors that lead to the swimming pool area..some rooms have direct access to the pool..kinda resort type thing..love it! the pool is clean although I don't blame them on Sunday(there was a wind storm out of nowhere).

Overall, this hotel should be given 3 star rating. I'm cheap but this hotel surprises me of how clean and good the staff were and the managers. Breakfast was great for the money you pay for this hotel.

Room Tip: choose the one nearby to the pool or hallway next to the front desk
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Days Inn B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bakersfield, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We know that comfort is very important while traveling, & reviews are a big help while deciding a destination hotel. A special thanks goes to you for going the extra mile of speaking with us & giving us a chance. We are pleased you left Days Inn with satisfactory. Your review is much appreciated; also a thank you for great ratings on Value & Location.

Been to Days Inn Bakersfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bakersfield

Days Inn Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
Days Inn Bakersfield Hotel
Bakersfield Days Inn
Address: 818 Real Road, Bakersfield, CA 93309
Location: United States > California > Bakersfield
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Bakersfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bakersfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Bakersfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.