“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   818 Real Road, Bakersfield, CA 93309   |
Ranked #31 of 57 hotels in Bakersfield
GreenLeadersBronze level

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sparks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I liked the motel and the service and accommodations were fine, but right outside our room we had a party going out every night with triple the proper room occupants, complete with tables and chairs blocking the sidewalk. I had to call security who took care of it, but it made me very uncomfortable. I am hesitate to stay there again although I had stayed there before without any problems. So sorry to say, this time was not a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Downey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have a huge group that stays at Days Inn during our BMX national in Bakersfield and I was kinda worried about what I read online in regards to this hotel. The manager (his name is MOe) assured me that the hotel is going through a major overhauling and it's under a new management. So to my surprise this hotel was clean with soft pillows and smart set up of how they did with the rooms..each has doors that lead to the swimming pool area..some rooms have direct access to the pool..kinda resort type thing..love it! the pool is clean although I don't blame them on Sunday(there was a wind storm out of nowhere).

Overall, this hotel should be given 3 star rating. I'm cheap but this hotel surprises me of how clean and good the staff were and the managers. Breakfast was great for the money you pay for this hotel.

Room Tip: choose the one nearby to the pool or hallway next to the front desk
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Days Inn B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bakersfield, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We know that comfort is very important while traveling, & reviews are a big help while deciding a destination hotel. A special thanks goes to you for going the extra mile of speaking with us & giving us a chance. We are pleased you left Days Inn with satisfactory. Your review is much appreciated; also a thank you for great ratings on Value & Location.
BAKERSFIELD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

if your checking into the days inn in bakersfield ca, you might be lucky enough to be checked in
by one of the best front desk clerks ive ever met....her name is ARACELI. she displays professionalism with a leadership attitude..willing to do what ever it takes to make you feel welcomed...ive been there many times and its always the same expierience when shes able to check me inn...a person like her is what keeps bringing me back...thanks Araceli, for always making our stay, a pleasent one....markoz b

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Your review is greatly appreciated. I'd like to thank you for such high scores & kind words of our staff. Reviews like yours give us a little pat on the back & also makes the entire staff feel more appreciated by guests. We are very pleased to hear your experience with us is always a plus! We look forward to having you with us again!!
Ajo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The most important things were covered, clean and cool, as it was hot that day while travelling. the only thing was no morning coffee, untill breakfast, my hubby had to go get it for me, usually I'm a two cup person and no breakfast before 10 a.m.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bakersfield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Our family went to Yosemite. We stopped in Bakersfield to sleep before reaching to our destination. The price was great! the section of the hotel we stayed looked like we were in an apartment complex. The gates didn't work so people from the bar next door were walking in an making trouble noise. The security guard did as much as he could. The rooms were non-smoking but clearly smelled like smoke. The gentleman at the front desk was awesome. He probably made the stay better with his personality. I probably would still recommend to stay but stay away from the 290's section.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

I would first like to thank you for your reviews in Service & Location. Our staff strives for great customer service & it's much appreciated when it is recognized. I greatly apologize for the noise & any other mishaps you may have had during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us while passing through Bakersfield & being a Valued guests.

Been to Days Inn Bakersfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bakersfield

Address: 818 Real Road, Bakersfield, CA 93309
Location: United States > California > Bakersfield
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Green Hotel in Bakersfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bakersfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
Bakersfield Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bakersfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.