“super tender....” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Quaint family friendly barbecue restaurant. Dine in or take out. Catering for any occasion. Special desserts. Southern cooking. Soul food. Catering food truck available for routes.
“super tender....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

the best bbq that I have ever tasted in life.... the meat was soooo tender that it literally fell off the bone....my kids are picky eaters and the ate every thing that was on their plate with no problems, they even asked for more.

Visited May 2013

“Bait & Switch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had seen Fabious' Corner BBQ many times and decided to stop in. The staff was friendly and courteous. We were given a menu and asked what they (staff) recommended. That is when we met Fabious. He signaled to the kitchen and they brought out a little sample plate of pork, chicken & beans. My wife tried them, looked at me and said it was good. I didn't taste, so she ordered the BBQ sampler plate and I ordered the seafood gumbo ( which Fabious recommended as the "best"!) The food came out and the chicken & were smothered in BBQ sauce which was ok, but the beans which swayed my wife were not the same. The seafood gumbo was terrible, it had chicken, krab (pollock) and a couple of small bay shrimp, the roux was white and similar to a flour dumpling consistency. I was not impressed. In my conversation with Fabious, he said he was closing the restaurant soon, now I know why. We won't be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

everything on the menu was great!!!! there were so many options to choose from, my boyfriend and I ordered 2 plates which were so huge we ate 2 times, we made sure we ordered two different plates that way we could taste more of what they had to offer. When we got there they gave us a sample.....and alll i could say is i cant wait to go back so that i could go and have dinner here again.

Visited February 2013
Caliente, CA
“Really gooooooooooooooood BBQ..........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you like BBQ you'll love Fabious'. Eat in or take out. The food is great. The BBQ sauce is excellent. Now the location is a little different as it is in an old house. You can't go wrong with the food though.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not what we expected”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

BBQ chicken sandwich was large pieces of chicken on a dried out bun. BBQ sauce was unremarkable. Chicken had been overcooked and was really dry and stringy. Not worth a second visit. My husband did like the dirty rice but complained that the place felt "dirty" .

• Visited August 2012