“Lived up to the hype..........” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 707 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant just opened a week ago and is getting rave reviews, including my own. There are so few asian restaurants in Bakersfield and this one is not only a welcomed addition but the food is the best I have eaten outside of Thailand. They are introducing new and authentic Thai dishes each week. I highly recommend this new establishment and hope Trip Adviser will follow up on this one. The owner welcomes any and all criticism and makes adjustments as requested. His email address is available on the facebook website under noodle bar.
Caliente, CA
“Lived up to the hype..........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I visited Chef's Choice today after some friends recommended it. I wouldn't call the restaurant "fancy" but it was nice, clean and big. The food was good. In fact my wife really loves Thai food and commented that her dish was probably the best she's ever had, even better that her favorite Thai restaurant in L.A. I had the "poke salad" and it too was good. I didn't ask if the restuarant took reservations but we were there around 1pm and there was plenty of seating. I'd recommend Cher's Choice and I'm sure we'll be back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Delano, California
“First time Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was one of my first times trying Thai food. I was a bit skeptical and since the restaurant looked really nice and fancy, I decided to stop in and order something. The waiter was really nice to show me the menu and explain more about Thai food and recommended something off the menu. The food was also delicious and I recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area, is well worth it!

Visited November 2012
Bakersfield, California
“Amazing and sooo yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Fantastic food, great service and a fun atmosphere. I am in love with the appetizers and order them sometimes without anything else.

Love that!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food is great and service was excellent. The place could use a little more decoration, to make it feel more cozy, but this is a minor issue. The drunken noodles, spicy pork were great choices. I look forward to visiting this place again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

If you like caferia type atmosphere, bad lighting, and no privacy, this restaurant is for you.
Take a look at the sorry bar in the back on your way to the bathroom, this says it all. No ambiance ( enough noise though)and the food is average. I won't be back.

• Visited October 2012