“Just passing through” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 15 Attractions in Bakersfield
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: With tons of entertainment to choose from for your entire family, Camelot Park offers something for the kid in all of us, including miniature golf, go-karts, arcade, batting cages, and more!Camelot Park is the ideal location for birthday parties, family group events, or just an afternoon of fun.
5 attraction reviews
“Just passing through”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place was right across the street from our hotel, so we figured we'd give it a shot since we didn't have anything else to do. It was pretty much everything I expected. Slightly pricey though. It was a little dirty but the games weren't outdated, which shocked me. The food was decently priced. We had fun though.

Visited April 2013

7 attraction reviews
“This place is a dump.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Only game in town is what keeps this place going. Just about everything is filthy dirty.. The prices are high, but I think they are average for what these kind of paid Parks charge. We have been to several in California. But this one takes the cake.. Bring bleach wipes if you must go, and try to protect yourself and your family.

Visited June 2012
“Needs some TLC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I took my nephew to Camelot for his 13th birthday and we had a lot of fun for not so much money. That being said however, this park is kinda gross. All of the games are in some need of repair, paint is dingy, carpet is gross. They really aren't any other options in Bakersfield for this kind of park, so I would say go, just be prepared for a little bit of disrepair.

Visited December 2011
13 attraction reviews
“okay needs an update!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

this is fun but it really needs a face lift for the mini golf area.. Also the cars would be more fun if they were bumper!! The food was actually good for the price.. just really outdated.

Visited October 2012
BAKERSFIELD
“Date night with my youngest son”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I took my son out on mom son time and we had a blast together on the golf course and race course. I'm still trying to beat his racing time and he's trying to beat me in golf