This is a newer hotel - and a very pleasant place to stay, though the neighborhood is kind of drab/industrial. The hotel is across the street from McDonald's and Baja Fresh, if you need a quick bite to eat. I think the fact that they wash the sheets and duvets every day is a strong selling point, as is free WiFi. Beds are comfy, bathrooms are spacious, with good quality toiletries provided. Love the adjustable showerhead. Breakfast in the morning was good, lots of healthy options like yogurt, wheat bread and fresh fruit plus eggs, waffles, etc. I really liked that when I checked out in the morning, they gave me a "goodie bag" of snacks for the day - I was very grateful, as I had 3 appointments and about 200 miles to drive that day. One note - there is (in late May) construction going on next door on the east side of the property, where I stayed - I wouldn't say it disturbed me, but it did eliminate the need for the snooze button. Despite high Marriott rewards status, I am officially a Hilton chain convert after this stay. Hampton Inns have more comfy beds, and for this frequent traveler, more reliable quality and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand new Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield is a upgraded property with outstanding service and superior accomodations. The moment you walk into the friendly open lobby of this property, you sense the unique ambiance and quality. With 64 traditional rooms and 30 spacious suites, the inn provides high-end amenities, complete with friendly staff. Our famous Cloud Nine bedding provides ultimate in comfort for a restful sleep. We are minutes from downtown and great shopping opportunities. The Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield prides itself on the many dining options within walking distance, including Denny's directly adjacent to the property. All suites feature a wet bar with a microwave, and refrigerator. Our Suites are enticing to families traveling or other business travelers seeking high quality. An in-room desk and complimentary high-speed Internet access are standard. The Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield serves a "Hot on the House" complimentary breakfast from 6 to 10 AM daily and provides on the go breakfast bags during the week. A large meeting room with space for up to 65 suitable for corporate retreats or small meetings. Of special interest are the large outdoor heated pool and spa providing a welcome break from your long day. We also feature a fitness room, a 24-hour Business Center, a 24-hour suite shop. The Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield is directly off the freeway providing excellent location to downtown or other exciting stopping points in Bakersfield. We look forward to seeing you at the all new Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, CA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, Ca Hotel Bakersfield
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, Ca