“Needed a spot to stop before transiting LA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Bakersfield

You added Comfort Suites Bakersfield to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Bakersfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3115 Camino Del Rio Court, Bakersfield, CA 93308 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites Bakersfield)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Bakersfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego
“Needed a spot to stop before transiting LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel in Bakersfield. The rooms were large and comfortable and the service was efficient and friendly. The breakfast offerings were varied and sufficient. This is definitely a place I would stop at again.

Room Tip: We had to wait for our room until after 3:00 PM. If you need it at a certain time, be sure to call...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Landstuhl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have been to. The towels and amenities in the bathroom were complimentary and good to have. My niece and I stayed there (unfortunately only for one night) from the 6th to the 7th of September 2013 on our way from Las Vegas to San Francisco. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and spacious. My niece hopped into the pool right away after arriving. It was very quiet and enjoyable to stay there. It was also perfect to have a warm/included breakfast there instead of having what most Hotels offer as a continental breakfast with cold stuff, etc. The Lady on duty at the reception desk on the evening of the 6th let us look at 2 rooms to choose, which was very nice of her, unfortuntaly I do not remember her name, she made our stay more pleasant, thank you so very much. I will stay there again, if I am close to that area again.

Room Tip: Before you go to a very expensive Hotel, check out this one, it is worth every dime you spend more s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This edition of the Comfort Suites chain is a very well located for a highway stop in Bakersfield and a very well maintained (with one exception) property. Like most Comforts I've been to, the room was large (King bed, couch, coffee table), clean, comfortable. The wifi worked well, and they provide a computer for those who didn't bring one. The breakfast was better than most of these types of hotels. The staff were friendly, helpful and willing to provide extras and worthwhile suggestions. The small gym needs a bit of work: ventilation was barely adequate and the only weight machine (no free weights) was not in good repair. However, I would recommend this property for anyone stopping over in Bakersfield.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hope Mills, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had the most comfortable stay at the Comfort Suites in Bakersfield CA !!
The Hotel is very clean inside & out !! .. Our Room was very Beautiful & very inviting .. We had a very good nights sleep & it was so quiet !! .. The Staff was very friendly & helpful .. The breakfast was awesome & everything was fresh & hot & very tasty with so much to choose from !! .. I would be ever so happy to stay in this Hotel again & I look forward to telling all my Family & Friends that they can count on this place to put a smile on their face for sure !! ..
Thank You !!
Johanna & Bob Reschke

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Carterville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our stay here was very nice. The room was clean and quiet, which makes for a good night's sleep. We had a large screen HD television. Also, the breakfast was very good. The room was $89.10 (with taxes $99.86). We were within walking distance of a Black Angus restaurant, which was very good. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was visiting California for the first time with a friend and traveled from San Francisco to Bakersfield to visit relatives. We needed a place to stay for 2 nights close by their home with easy access to the 99 Hwy. After reviewing this hotel on Tripadvisor, I decided to stay here at Comfort Suites. We were not disappointed. The hotel is very nice, clean, quiet, & modern. Management & staff were friendly. The breakfast was pretty good, just the typical hotel breakfast. I do recommend this hotel to anyone who may need to stay in this area. We were ladies traveling alone & felt very safe.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bakersfield isn't normally a "vacation destination," so when I came with my husband on a business trip I wanted to stay in a nice hotel for around $100 a night. I was so happy with my room - looks completely new! I reserved a room with a king bed, but also got a sitting area with pull-out bed. It also has a ceiling fan and great air conditioner. The mattress was a bit firm for me, but not really a big deal. Also, the toilet seat looked oddly out of place since it was actually the only thing in the room that looked old lol! Breakfast was great, everyone who worked here was very pleasant, and has an outdoor pool. My 8 year old was upset the jacuzzi wasn't on, but when it's 105 outside I suspect not many people would use it! Would def stay here again. We were on the 3rd floor and everything was quiet. We paid about $105 night before tax. It's also walking distance to several restaurants/fast food.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Bakersfield? Share your experiences!