Bakersfield isn't normally a "vacation destination," so when I came with my husband on a business trip I wanted to stay in a nice hotel for around $100 a night. I was so happy with my room - looks completely new! I reserved a room with a king bed, but also got a sitting area with pull-out bed. It also has a ceiling fan and great air conditioner. The mattress was a bit firm for me, but not really a big deal. Also, the toilet seat looked oddly out of place since it was actually the only thing in the room that looked old lol! Breakfast was great, everyone who worked here was very pleasant, and has an outdoor pool. My 8 year old was upset the jacuzzi wasn't on, but when it's 105 outside I suspect not many people would use it! Would def stay here again. We were on the 3rd floor and everything was quiet. We paid about $105 night before tax. It's also walking distance to several restaurants/fast food.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Comfort Suites Bakersfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites Bakersfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.