The good service started when I called for reservations. Robin answered the phone, she was polite and very helpful. When I'd mentioned I was coming up to visit with my mom & grandson for my daughter's baby shower she asked if I needed any special accomodations for her like being close to an elevator etc. Never had anyone ask that before.
The room was very clean which is a make or break deal for me. The breakfast had a good selection and they kept it well stocked. It would have been nice if it was served until 10:00 instead of 9:00 as the weekends are for sleeping in :-)
Everyone was very friendly and the place was generally quiet. When I checked in, Robin happened to be at the front desk and must have remembered our phone conversation when she saw my name as she asked me about the soon to arrive grandbaby. Nice when people treat you like a person and not just a room number. I will be coming back to this hotel when my grandbaby arrives!
- Fontana, CA
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Comfort Suites Bakersfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites Bakersfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.