“Great views of the city along with excellent food.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 706 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Bakersfield, California
“Great views of the city along with excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a private club so to dine there you must go with a member. It is very nice with great food, service and atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bakersfield, California
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Price for product was very disappointing. The food tasted like it had a film on it, Our seating was very crunchy yet there were few in the restaurant dinning room.

Visited April 2012
Murrieta, California
“Style and Taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The Petroleum Club is a special experience. We have held a small group dinner there as well as a large group function. Both times were Very Good. The staff is very attentive and the food is wonderful. A very nice place at the top of a building with windows all around, and it is quiet and classy. The food is so good I wish I could eat there more often. It has Style and Taste. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bako
“Was not allowed in. Trying to eat with friends.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was invited to eat with friends there. when I arrived my friends and arrived already I told the person who I was there to eat with and the gentleman just ignored me. whether this is a private restaurant or not the patrons that go there to eat should be treated with respect. I am very sorry but I will never go back to this restaurant even if I am invited and it is completely free. I would rather eat McDonald's than go back there with the attitudes. God bless anyone who has the patience for that type of service.

• Visited November 2012
bekersfield ca
“Food is blah”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have eaten here many times. Gravy is canned, veggies have strange spices. Steaks dry and made in the oven. I dopnt understand it. You make money by having good food.

• Visited October 2012