I had to drive from Palm Springs to San Francisco so I selected this Hotel as a stopover based on Trip Advisor ratings/comments.It is a very good hotel, with nice staff, great rooms,good breakfast,small pool and fitness centre.
There is a small amount of highway noise in the rooms, but not enough to be a bother.
It is also a good access point for a number of scenic drives including Sequoia/Kings Canyon NP,Kern River Canyon and Lake Isabella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small town charm and warm hospitality starts when you arrive at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport! Our homey guest room and spacious suites featuring our one-of-a-kind plush, comfortable beds and 32" HDTVs. As one of the newer hotels in the area, our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel offers comfort and convenience ideal for your travel needs. Don't forget our Suite Shop, outdoor pool. Fitness center and business center are available at any time during your stay. Our prime Kern County location puts you within easy access to Highway 99 and 65, minutes away from Bakersfield Airport and approximately six miles from the charm of Downtown Bakersfield. Your just a short ways from enjoying the luxuries of our city. Planning a meeting? Keep our 783 sq. Ft. Meeting room in mind for your next function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bakersfield North-Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport Hotel Bakersfield
- Hampton Inn Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Hampton Inn