“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seven Circles Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Badger
Seven Circles Retreat
Save Saved
You added Seven Circles Retreat to your Saves list
49496 Hwy. 245, Badger, CA 93603   |
Fullerton, California
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Just the right amount of rustic and comfort. Rooms were very clean, lots of hot water. The grounds and hiking trails are exquisite! There was a pool and a lovely communal building. We just loved it!
Lots of time, space and quiet to connect with the people I love.
AMAZING CHEF! The food might have been the very best part.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place has 9 rooms, a communal building with kitchen, a yurt, a couple of houses, and a few other facilities, such as swimming pool, play area, retreat area, etc. Well, we must have been lucky because we rented one room for 4 days and the complex was all for us! We spent most of our days in the Sequoia and King's Canyon parks, but I wish I had planned some more time to spend in the retreat!

The entrance to the parks is about half an hour drive away which is very good. The only way to improve on that would be to camp in the park itself. Coming from Europe it was quite impressive to see nature in its grandeur, and although not hosting the giant trees, the retreat itself carried that immersion-in-nature feeling too.

The place is run by volunteers and they were all super friendly and chatty. Robert welcomed us despite our despicable 1.5hour delay, Rifka accepted the reservation without prepayment as non-US money transfer proved difficult, and Larry and Alfrid joined us one night for a nice evening.

All this at affordable price. Excellent experience!!!!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect when I first came up here. What a pleasant surprise! the location is serene, quiet, and beautiful.they have 25 acres here at the three thousand foot level with hiking trails and nice views.I really enjoyed having meals prepared by my wife and me in there nicely equipped professional kitchen.we also enjoyed watching the hummingbirds and the finches bathing in the fountain.the swimming pool is very unusual in that it is shaped like a shamrock. I am not sure how this happened, but it sure was nice taking a dip in the pool on a nice warm day.oh and I forgot to mention that we were only 15 miles from the entrance to Kings Canyon National Park and I really enjoyed going up to see the big trees.

• Stayed August 2013
Santa Cruz,Ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

Great place to have as your base camp for sightseeing in the Sierra's. Wonderful accomodations, rooms and food, yorkshire pudding rules if you are lucky enough to have it when you're there. Quiet, peaceful and serene...enough said.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

I love coming to this place (I have stayed here 5-6 times). It is a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of life in Los Angeles. Everything slows down and I get a chance to clear my head. Having Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks just down the road is an added plus.

The place is clean and well maintained and the service is very friendly.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
OXNARD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

I encourage anyone who wants some peace of mind, time for yourself, pray, worship, enjoy nature, wake up each morning seeing GODS BEAUTY!! It was an inspiration, awesome experience, went with my church 2 times, and looking forward next year!! luv Joann Porras (JOJO)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Galiano Island, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

In early November we had a family reunion which I will never forget. There were 23 of us, all of our extended family. Some from Southern California and some from Northern California. Seven Circles is ideally located equidistant between the two. We spent five days in the pristine and quiet beauty there. The 24 acre property allowed inspiring walks through two Manzanita groves up to the ridge with the view of the Western Sierras. To have this all to ourselves during our stay was a special privilege. The rooms have a beautiful simplicity, and yet are very comfortable. They have all been very thoughtfully remodelled. The thing I most remember was the special feeling we all had there. We met a local there during our stay who told us the American Indians who lived in the area used the land there for there sacred gatherings. It sure felt that way to me. The lodge and kitchen had everything we needed with wonderful food provided. We danced in the beautiful Yurt til late in the night; it's warm round space enveloping us like a big hug. Only 20 minutes up the road is Grant Grove, part of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks with the awe inspiring giant Sequoia trees that only grow in this area of the world.
I can truthfully say we lacked for nothing at Seven Circles with the onsite manager taking care of all of our needs. As a family, we left Seven Circles closer than we have ever be
en before.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Seven Circles Retreat? Share your experiences!