“What an unexpected treasure!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seven Circles Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Badger
Seven Circles Retreat
49496 Hwy. 245, Badger, CA 93603   |
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“What an unexpected treasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect when I first came up here. What a pleasant surprise! the location is serene, quiet, and beautiful.they have 25 acres here at the three thousand foot level with hiking trails and nice views.I really enjoyed having meals prepared by my wife and me in there nicely equipped professional kitchen.we also enjoyed watching the hummingbirds and the finches bathing in the fountain.the swimming pool is very unusual in that it is shaped like a shamrock. I am not sure how this happened, but it sure was nice taking a dip in the pool on a nice warm day.oh and I forgot to mention that we were only 15 miles from the entrance to Kings Canyon National Park and I really enjoyed going up to see the big trees.

• Stayed August 2013

14 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Santa Cruz,Ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

Great place to have as your base camp for sightseeing in the Sierra's. Wonderful accomodations, rooms and food, yorkshire pudding rules if you are lucky enough to have it when you're there. Quiet, peaceful and serene...enough said.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

I love coming to this place (I have stayed here 5-6 times). It is a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of life in Los Angeles. Everything slows down and I get a chance to clear my head. Having Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks just down the road is an added plus.

The place is clean and well maintained and the service is very friendly.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
OXNARD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

I encourage anyone who wants some peace of mind, time for yourself, pray, worship, enjoy nature, wake up each morning seeing GODS BEAUTY!! It was an inspiration, awesome experience, went with my church 2 times, and looking forward next year!! luv Joann Porras (JOJO)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Galiano Island, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

In early November we had a family reunion which I will never forget. There were 23 of us, all of our extended family. Some from Southern California and some from Northern California. Seven Circles is ideally located equidistant between the two. We spent five days in the pristine and quiet beauty there. The 24 acre property allowed inspiring walks through two Manzanita groves up to the ridge with the view of the Western Sierras. To have this all to ourselves during our stay was a special privilege. The rooms have a beautiful simplicity, and yet are very comfortable. They have all been very thoughtfully remodelled. The thing I most remember was the special feeling we all had there. We met a local there during our stay who told us the American Indians who lived in the area used the land there for there sacred gatherings. It sure felt that way to me. The lodge and kitchen had everything we needed with wonderful food provided. We danced in the beautiful Yurt til late in the night; it's warm round space enveloping us like a big hug. Only 20 minutes up the road is Grant Grove, part of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks with the awe inspiring giant Sequoia trees that only grow in this area of the world.
I can truthfully say we lacked for nothing at Seven Circles with the onsite manager taking care of all of our needs. As a family, we left Seven Circles closer than we have ever be
en before.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Sunnyvale, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

We all loved it! Our 5th family retreat there. It is such a peaceful, beautiful place to enjoy together. A wide choice of activities to suit everyone, including hiking in Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park, swimming in their pool, horseshoes, reading, a lot of schmoozing, or just resting peacefully. We especially enjoyed roasting marshmallows and singing around the newly-installed fire pit on Saturday night. Each room had a private bath and plenty of hot water. And Laura, the on-site manager, made sure that everything we needed was taken care of.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

This was a truly wonderful place and sacred space for our Forgiveness workshop. It is set in a beautiful setting with incredible food and attentive service. We didn't need to share the space with other groups which allowed a complete feeling of safety for the participants. We look forward to coming back!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Seven Circles Retreat? Share your experiences!