Although the staff was lovely, the hotel was not up to par. The room reeked of mold and mildew. I had to go to the local Walmart and buy mold and mildew spray for my room along with face mask. I was sick as a dog. The only thing the young man at the desk could offer me was air freshener. Totally unacceptable. The manager lady told me that it has been an issue for quite sometime. I took pictures and showed her. She says she was unaware it was that bad. This place should be shut down. I'm not sure how it is even considered a Wyndham property. I do not recommend anyone with kids or health issues should stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Wynne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wynne Days Inn
- Days Inn Wynne