“Rude Awakening” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Coachman's Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wynne
Coachman's Inn
You added Coachman's Inn to your Saves list
425 Highway 64 W, Wynne, AR 72396   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Wynne
OR
“Rude Awakening”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was the guest in room 153 on the night of 9/12/13. At 3:00 a.m., I was awakened from a sound sleep by the repeated beeping of a loud alarm. I turned on the lights and searched the room for an alarm clock, but could find none. Was the sound coming from the air conditioner? No. I kept searching, fearing the loud noise would awaken other guests. After about ten minutes of searching, I discovered that this loud alarm noise was in fact coming form the microwave oven in the room! I unplugged the microwave and the noise stopped. But now, of course, I cannot go back to sleep. And the date today is Friday, the 13th.

Room Tip: Unplug the microwave oven before going to bed at night.
Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Little Rock, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I read reviews and hotel was ranked #1 out of 3 hotels in town so I booked a room thinking it would be tolerable. Young lady checking us in was very pleasant but the room needed lots of repairs. The tub had chunks out of it and mold around tile and edges. The knobs fell off several times while showering. Carpet and walls had lots of stains. Wallpaper peeling off in spots. There were only 2 towels for a room for 4 people and the front desk only had 1 extra towel. I will try a different hotel next time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We were in town for a marathon and while there are three hotels fairly close together the other two were booked up so we decided to stay here. The room only cost us $45.00 so we were a little skeptical when we arrived. The gentleman at the front desk was super nice and check in was quick. The room we stayed in was a little dated but was clean and quite large. One thing I would recommend is a coffee maker in the room but we did have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. I got a great nights sleep as the area was very quite and the next morning I went to the lobby to grab some coffee and the gentleman was putting out some fruit and danish rolls along with juice. He insisted I have some breakfast and was a very kind gentleman. For the cost of the room I was very satisified with everything.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Traveler
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2008

Actually, this property isn't 'too too' bad. It;s reasonably priced, clean and I did feel safe here. The rooms are quite large. and the furniture is pretty good. The two 'flat' pillows on the king bed could have been better however. They don't do breakfast but there is a restaurant on the property and various fast foods nearby. Overall, probably one of the better motels available in this town.

• Liked — The rooms were pretty big.
  • Disliked — No coffee or shampoo.
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Coachman's Inn? Share your experiences!