“Gone from excellent to average” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Malls, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Open from 8:oo am till 8:00 pm
Bodmin, United Kingdom
“Gone from excellent to average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I normally love the food hall here I was so exciting to eat my purchases; however this time it was disappointing. I don't mind paying the higher prices for good food, but last time it was average. My girlfriends mushroom pate went runny. Her cheesecake was unusually dry. My sausages seemed to have more herbs in them than meat. I appreciate they were wild garlic but they were definitely not as nice as times before. My chicken however was excellent. I would visit again and give them another chance as this is the first time this has happened. Normally excellent... Will review again!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“truly cornish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

What a fabulous place to enjoy lots of cornish produce from crafts ans clothing to every type of food you can imagine. The butchery is second to none with a huge range of cuts freshly prepared and details of the farms clearly displayed and if you are really Sigourney are cooking fresh samples of the huge range of sausages available. The cafe offers a huge selection . Of goodies from breakfast to roast and scones to die for!

Daventry, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Retail Therapy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Having stopped off here on a previous visit we just had to take in an hour or so, have some refreshment and buy a few bits and pieces before heading to Spring Cottage B&B for our overnight stay. Some nice shops to browse around and an excellent foodhall for anyone self catering.

Truro, United Kingdom
“Ansome! Best place in Cornwall for local produce.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Kingsley Village and live in Cornwall. I run a B&B and buy all my breakfast meats there, sausages to die for, tasty hogs pudding and quality bacon. The butchers is great, a deli counter to die for (I had one of their pulled pork bagettes the other day and not tasted better). Always a great place to buy gifts and christmas present and just an all round great shopping experience. My only complaint is that it would be great for you to expand further down west! I'm yet to try your carvery, but as mother lives in Grampound Road, we'll be there soon. Thanks guys!

St Austell, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
“Our Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

A good shopping experience, with a good range of quality fresh foods. We had problems with our car during the visit and the staff were very helpful letting us use their phone as the building is not very good for mobile phone use.