“Go to applebees” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Fort Worth
“Go to applebees”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had a 20 minute wait to be seated when there was 3 tables that just needed to be cleaned In the frond room. When asked about those tables I was told that they were busy and they would get them cleaned up. No one ever cleaned them before I was seated in the back room. Waiter was poor and I was only given some thing to drink once in the 45 minutes I was at the table. The food all tasted the same and we had 4 differant meals. When paying at the front I told the lady about the service and she told me that they get many complants about him, but he is related to the owner so they will not get rid of him. I was told to not tip him.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Barrie, Canada
“Awesome!!!! A Must to visit if you are at the Days Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The meal was amazing from sitting down to paying the bill. Corn chips with home made salsa, were presented to us as we sat down, our order arrived within minutes...and the food...do die for...now for the awesome part...dinner and drinks for two under $25.00. Try and find that some where else!!!!

Visited February 2013
Anna
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The salsa is some of the best we have ever had...the fajitas were hot, tender and full of flavor..we eat here every time we come to the dog track

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis TN
“Terrible dining experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We came here for a small birthday celebration and to say they were understaffed and ill prepared would be an understatement. It took over an hour and a half to receive a kids meal, of course when there is only one server for a party I guess you should count on that. My husband repeatedly received Dr. Pepper when he had ordered tea and I received an alcoholic drink after very clearly ordering a non alcoholic version. We finally left after receiving only half of our food. Save yourself the time and head to Molly's in Memphis as it is absolutely worth the short drive!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“If you're on this side of town and like Mexican food this is the place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We had around 15 people in out group and were seated quickly and orders were taken in a timely matter. If you want excellent Mexican food and a place to eat that isn't a national chain you owe it to yourself to eat here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere