“Next door to a casino!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in West Memphis
West Point, Mississippi
“Next door to a casino!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed here one night while traveling through Arkansas. Motel was dog friendly and staff was courteous and friendly. The room was not delux and opened.out to the parking lot, but was quiet and clean. We were right across a creek from a casino/dog racing track where we had an excellent meal.Security patrolled the parking lot regularly. Overall a good experience.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Russellville, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had a coupon for $39.95 and the room was worth maybe $29.95. Obviously I did not get one of the renovated rooms! The desk clerk said it was an older room which was true. She said that on my next visit she would put me in a suite. The smoke detector had no cover (not sure it worked). I went to plug in the clock radio behind the night stand and was horrified at the electrical outlet and the phone jack hanging out of the wall. Needless to say I did not plug in the clock. I went to make coffee in the little coffee pot provided and where you pour the water in was full of coffee grounds. The toilet seat was not the right one for that particular toilet so if you weren't careful it pinched you when you sat down. Granted it's right next to the dog track, but I did expect something better from a Days Inn. I'm not sure that I will be back for that suite!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the renovated one!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hiral P, General Manager at Days Inn West Memphis, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
I am sorry that you didn't have a good stay with us. We still are currently updating the balance of the room that are left. We have completed a lot. Please keep in mind that if you are unhappy in one room we could find another room for you. If still unhappy we can make this right. I am asking you to reconsider not staying with us. I know that we can make this right. Please contact a manager the next time you are in West Memphis. Again, thank you for staying with the Day's Inn of West Memphis, AR.

Been to Days Inn West Memphis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West Memphis

Address: 1100 Ingram Boulevard / I-40, West Memphis, AR 72301
Location: United States > Arkansas > West Memphis
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in West Memphis
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn West Memphis 2*
We are the closest Days Inn to downtown Memphis and we sit adjacent to Southland Casino & Greyhound Racing. Easy access to I-55 and I-40 & Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant on-site. We offer a guest laundry, free parking RV or truck parking, extended stay suites and apartments available. Under new ownership and management with newly remodeled rooms and pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn West Memphis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
West Memphis Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn West Memphis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.