“Rhodes was a dream that i wish i could stay in.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables
Activities: Horseback riding, Group tours/day tour
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: HORSEBACK RIDING; Two rides daily; 9:30AM and 1:30PM. Closed Saturday.NEW!- ARAWAK CAVE TOUR; Three tours daily; 10:00AM, 2:00PM and our Sunset Tour. Open 7 Days a Week.NATURE TOUR AND MINERAL SPRINGS BATH; Tours Daily with half hour advance notice. Closed SundayCROCODILE RESERVE & BIRD SANCTUARY TOUR; Tours Daily with half hour advance notice. Closed Sunday.GLASS BOTTOM BOAT CRUISE; Snorkel or Scuba Dive. Advance notice required. Open 7 days week.NATIONAL MARINE PARK, NATURE RESERVE, MINERAL SPRINGS AND ONE-MILE HEALTHY CORAL REEF: 8:00AM to 6PM. Open 7 days a week.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
“Rhodes was a dream that i wish i could stay in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went to Rhodes resort with my husband for vacation. To start off Wayne the driver is the perfect definition of customer service, he is very polite and funny. Jefferson is off the chart an amazing manager. He always keeps a smile and he is very laid back and respectable.. and be prepared to laugh because he is hilarious! ! Our room was very laid back and sexy setting. The beach is just like the pictures...so breathe taking!! I felt like it was a dream because it was amazing. My husband kept asking if we were in a real place.. As for the restaurant , the men were in the kitchen and they did there thing! ! O Shane and Marvin were a dream, both very respectable and always with a smile... The food was heart throbbing!! I wish I could bring them to CT!! Marvin... Noone in CT would go elsewhere as long as your there!! As for taking pictures, you have to really ask if the scenery is real because the outcome is unbelievable! ! At Rhodes resort you could fall in love... Over and over again!!!!!

We will be back!!
Candace and Lamorris Kinlaw

Visited May 2014

“Supreme relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Loved Rhodes! We stayed on the beach in Negril for 4 nights and at Rhodes for three. If I could do it again, I would have chosen to spend more nights at Rhodes. I felt totally at ease there and the snorkeling was amazing! You could easily swim out to the reef and spend endless amounts of time' The room was nice and I LOVED the pool. Evans was our guide for horseback riding. He was AWESOME! He took a ton of pictures for us and I felt totally safe with him. I do wish that they had two prices for the ride, one for just a ride and one where you pay extra for the swimming. I also wish they has explained the swimming part better. The food at the restaurant was good, but expensive. Although, it was expensive throughout Jamaica. If I wee to stay again, I would have lunch at the restaurant and make dinner. Continental breakfast was included and was good....warm muffins! Please bring back the peacocks! This is a very Eco-friendly place and I wish more resorts would preserve the natural habitat the way Rhodes hall does. Lots of birds, fish, beautiful trees and flowers, etc. I think it felt so relaxing because it felt like we were coexisting with the environment.

Visited April 2014
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Pleasant, but with a dark side....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I recently went to Negril on my honeymoon and we went to Rhodes Hall Plantation for horseback riding excursion. The scenery was lovely and the ride was solid, however....the animals did not appear well cared for. The horses were underfed, and seemed genuinely afraid of our guide. I have ridden before and, while I am no expert, I do know what a healthy horse looks like versus a malnourished one.
While the ride may have been pleasant for us, I cannot, in good conscience, recommend anyone to support this facility due to the suspicious nature of their animal care - or lack thereof.

Visited April 2014
Prince Albert, Canada
“Great day trip for snorkelling, riding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family of six spent an afternoon at Rhodes Hall on a day trip from our hotel in Negril. The snorkelling is excellent straight out from the main beach - much better than anything we saw along the cliffs or on the reef in Negril, although you must be willing to swim out to the reef, which looks farther away than the 250 metres it is. My wife and daughter really enjoyed their horse back riding excursion. There is a bar along the beach where food is also available. Bar and other staff were very friendly and helpful. We paid $10 USD each for day passes and $50 USD for the return cab fare (for 6) from the beach in Negril. A great day trip.

Visited December 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“If you love nature and independent travel, this is the place in Jamaica.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I love Rhodes Hall Resort. My husband and I recently returned from our third trip today, and, like every time we go there, we returned home feeling very fortunate to have spent time in such a beautiful place. If you love nature and want to have a true eco-friendly experience enjoying the jungle, the gorgeous water, snorkeling, and also being around farm animals, then this is the place for you. It is rare to find such a tranquil spot. The owners are helpful if you need help, and otherwise, they leave you alone to enjoy this charming place. The Bay View restaurant on-site has delicious food with a varied menu. We were glad it was there and found it to be a very pleasant place to have our meals, with a very accomodating staff. If you are looking for action and excitement, this is not the place for you. But if you want to spend time experiencing the tropics and Jamaica's natural beauty, you will love Rhodes Hall.

Visited December 2013