My wife and I spent a wonderful week at the Big Game Club. The staff and general manager Michael couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We were there during Hurricane Sandy and were well taken care of. The staff checked on us when the power went out and made sure we had everything we needed. We had a cottage by the water -- comfortable bed and a small kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator. There were no dishes or utensils, but the friendliness of everyone there made up for it. They moved us to a higher room (the penthouse suite) because they were worried about flooding. What a great place to weather the storm.
Pastor James and his wife Lisa are permanent residents and befriended us immediately. They are a warm, loving couple who are respected by everyone on this small island. They loaned us their fishing gear so we got to fish every day from the marina.
If you want warm hospitality, beautiful private beaches, and great inexpensive restaurant food, this is the place to be. We talked to boat owners, from 35 foot sport fishers to 130 yacht, before and after the storm. They all said the same thing, "this is a great marina and resort".
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Big Game Club Hotel
- Bimini Big Game Club Hotel Bimini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure for the entire family!! ON property-PADI Dive Center, 60 foot glass bottom dive boat with bathrooms, PADI dive instructor, Swim with the dolphins, Shark encounters, stingray excursions, night dives, resort courses, open water and advanced PADI Certification courses, scuba, snorkel the reefs, wrecks, walls, caves, Atlantis road and much more to see in the crystal clear waters of Bimini. Bimini Bull Run Shark Cage with Hooka in the Marina. Offshore fishing Charters, bonefishing charters, Watersports, Kayaking, Angler Kayaking, Yoga, Bike rentals, small boat rentals, Kite boarding, Stand up paddle boards and bike rentals, Bimini Big Game Club Bar & Grill, Shark Bar, Newly renovated rooms, suites and cottages, 75 slip Marina, swimming pool, billiards, Ping-Pong, bocce ball, ring toss, hammocks or enjoy the beautiful white sandy beaches in Bimini. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.