“pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Warren
Glenwood, Illinois
“pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

I was in warren for a funeral. Had stayed at this hotel three years earlier. The beds were very hard , could not sleep.... This time I found out before making reservations that it was under new management also that they had five star pillow top beds . This was a pleasant surprise... On arrival, the owner took me on a tour of the rooms to assure me of the changes. with the friendliness of management and staff I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Thanks Joe
Nathan Morton

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Clairmont Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time in your recent response on our hotel, complimenting your experience during your stay with us. It is extremely reawrding to our entire team when guests recognize our staff's efforts. Your comments will be shared with all the members of my staff, as they continue their efforts to make ever guest experience a memorable one at the Clairmont Inn & Suites - Warren, AR. Thanks again for your thoughtful comments, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

With so few choices of accomodations in Warren, you're basically stuck with the Clairmont Inn and Suites. It's a motel with all the basics, and I would stay here again for a future trip to visit family in the area. I saw at least one other motel in the town center, but the Clairmont Inn seems like the best choice in Warren.

Checking in and checking out were easy. I tried to ignore some suspicious smears on the wall of the bathroom and on the wall under the clothesrack, and I think I saw faint bloodstains on some of the bed linens. I didn't have the breakfast that was offered and I didn't use the pool, so I can't evaluate these features in this review. My husband thought the bed was uncomfortably too soft, but I found my stay to be perfectly comfortable. The perks were the free wi-fi and the in-room minifridge and microwave.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Clairmont Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2010

We appreciate your comments. Housekeeping staff will be informed of any smear stains and will be corrected promptly. I am happy you enjoyed our brand new bedding package. We also do have rooms with firm beds available for your next visit. Please do request this upon check-in. In addition we are also adding hot breakfast items to the menu that we hope you can try on your next visit! Again thanks for your comments and wish to see you again in the near future!

Respectfully,

Joe Bava
Management
los angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2009

The management was very professional and curteous along with the staff, was on a visit to see family and friends. The rooms where very clean, the breakfast they offer was a nice surprise since I mostly stay at Hampton Inns on my travels which has a full breakfast menu. I will be returning back in July and will be staying at this location again.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
Traveler
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2008

I believe this property used to be a Super 8 at one stage. The rooms are quite large and clean. it is really isn't bad value at $66.46 (including tax) and from what I can gather is the best motel in town. Actually, for all I know it may the only one it town. The manager is quite an amicable chap but the breakfast is a little on the slack side...unless, of course, you're on a diet then it is perfect.

• Liked — The rooms are quite large and the furniture is pretty nice.
  • Disliked — The breakfast wasn't anything to write home about...unless you're writing them to send a care package!
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
clairmontmanager, Manager at Clairmont Inn and Suites, responded to this review, October 18, 2008
Ozcfied, we thank you for your response about our hotel here in Warren. We take all measures to make every guest's stay as enjoyable and fullfilling as possible. We use all of our guest's comments and concerns to issue continuous improvement in our operations here at the Clairmont Inn & Suites. After reviewing our breakfast menu, we have upgraded our breakfast menu to the following items: Belgium waffles, hashbrowns, bagels, muffins, boiled eggs, juice, toast, milk, & coffee. Again we thank you for your kind comments, and hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

--Management

Been to Clairmont Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!