“Scary Hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Grand Cikarang Hotel
Save Saved
You added Grand Cikarang Hotel to your Saves list
Grand Cikarang Hotel
Jl. Jababeka Raya, Cikarang Industrial Estate 1, Cikarang 17530, Indonesia (Formerly Ibis Cikarang)   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Cikarang
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Scary Hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just gonna be extra careful when you make the reservation.

I have a reservation done at RP1,100,000 includding breakfast and internet. But when I checked in, I was told that the internet service is "included in the room" but "not included in the room charges". It takes me 30minutes to finally understand that what they mean is the wifi is "available" in the room, and in order to have that, i gonna pay another Rp100,000 for 1 day.

I feel like being cheated and hence, try to negotiate at the reception counter. I'm not sure whether they understand english or what but the negotiation doesn't goes well. I ask for the front duty manager and they told me there is none, then I ask for front desk manager and they told me there's none as well. After several attempts finally some one comes to me tell me he is the Duty Manager. I'm suspect something not right becaue they just told me that they don't have any Duty Manager!!

In order to verify, I nicely ask for his name card, not to my surprise, the title appear on his namecard is "Supervisor". I highlight that I'm looking for Duty Manager and not a supervisor. His face suddenly turn black, his voice increased and start shouting & harressing me.

And I can't just walk away because they have swiped my credit cards for deposits! I finally give up and pay the RP100,000.

Room Tip: There're lots of better options nearby
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Indonesian first

Been to Grand Cikarang Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Cikarang Hotel

Address: Jl. Jababeka Raya, Cikarang Industrial Estate 1, Cikarang 17530, Indonesia (Formerly Ibis Cikarang)
Location: Indonesia > Java > West Java > Cikarang
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Cikarang
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Grand Cikarang Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Grand Cikarang Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.