We stayed at the Valentine the week of June 16-24th. The hotel had been hit by a tropical storm and flooding the week before and we were worried having seen pics of the damage. To our delight the hotel was in perfect shape and there was no evidence of damage to rooms, grounds or common area's. We were there for a wedding with 40 other guests. Loved the adult only resort. The hotel service was 5 star start to finish. We were actually suprised that most staff started in english and switched to spanish ( missed the spanish interaction). The food was the best of any all inclusive we have visited - compared to other 5 stars. Two buffets were fresh and had daily lunch themes to keep it intersting.We tried the italian, indonesian ( our fav), japanese - both the tepanaki and sushi bar, mexican and had lobster at the wedding reception. Loved not having to make reservations - exception is the Japanese Tepanaki. Our room was on the first floor building 3 close to the pools and main building. Only wired internet in the room and although we brought a wireless router it did not work. Used the wireless by the pool and lobby. This resort is not massive so it is easy to navigate after the first day.
Bars stocked premium labels in both mixed and regular drinks.
The beach was among the nicest we have been to. Wide, white sand and you can walk for miles in either direction. Pools were very nice and not too noisy. No issues with chairs or floats.
Check in and check out were painless. Would return!
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel
- Valentin Imperial
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
- Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya.Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in México. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulúm, Cobá, and Chichen Itzá, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya.Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself….you deserve it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.