We spent 8 fabulous nights at the VM in April of 2012. This review is long overdue but the good news is....we are returning in May of 2013. My husband and I have been to many all inclusives in the past. The Sun Palace and Riu Las Americas in the Hotel Zone and Riu Macau in Punta Cana just to name a few. So far, the VM, has by far, impressed us the most. Four other couples joined us last year. We have never been to the same place twice but this year we are all returning! The Steak House/Japanese/Indonesian/Mexican & French restaurants were our favorites. The Breakfast and Lunch Buffet had a great variety of food selections to choose from. After a long day at the beach, please be sure to stop by Don Miguel's late afternoon for a delicious Cappacino "with Baileys Irish Cream" and select from an assortment of sweet treats, cookies, mini fruit tarts, chocolate covered strawberries etc., before returning to your room to get ready for dinner. We loved the Cigar Bar where we enjoyed our Martini's. The bartenders are eager to please and will make your drink exactly the way you like it! Early evening we ordered sushi appetizers at Don Miguel's until our table was ready for dinner, trust me, "it's a must"! You cannot beat the "no wristband and no reservations needed" policy. The food is fabulous and the staff and service is outstanding. We highly recommend this "Adults Only-All Inclusive" resort. You will not be disappointed. Please remember to tip the staff!!! They do such a wonderful job. We cannot wait to return in May!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
- Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico