I am a solo traveller and had been backpacking for about one month before stopping at this resort. It was chosen by my boyfriend who read a fantastic review online. and I must say I have never had such a wonderful and peaceful vacation as I did here. I was greeted immediately by the staff once I got out of the taxi. They helped me with my bags from the taxi all the way to my villa. I stayed in villa 10 and my view was breath taking. Shower, bathtub, king size bed. IT was amazing. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS STAFF!!! I was treated like royalty at this resort. The pool is actually cold not warm like many other resorts which was wonderful. Do get the full body massage as it was amazing. Also a spiritual river is below the resort where you can even drink the water. I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK HERE!. A+++++++, Thank you so much for making this one of the best spots on my travels!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel
- Nandini Bali Resort And Spa Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Hotel Ubud
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Ubud is located on the slopes of the Ayung River Valley. It offers a restaurant, a spa with massage pavilions, and a resort monorail.The resort provides a free shuttle service to Ubud's town centre, located a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Denpasar is 1-hour drive away, while Ngurah Rai International Airport is around 1.5-hour drive away.Nandini Bali Jungle Resort boasts a hillside swimming pool, an outdoor jacuzzi, and concealed paths to a jungle river. Resort activities include yoga, trekking and cycling. Guests may also spot wildlife such as macaque monkeys.The traditional Balinese chalets at Nandini have private balconies with stunning jungle views. Featuring wooden interiors, each chalet comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a safety deposit box. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower stall.Wild Ginger Restaurant offers local, international and Indonesian dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients grown in the resort. Local and Asian tea are served at the open-air Warung Teh Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, T4B, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.