My wife and I have been going to Bermuda for many years and decided to try the Pink Beach Club. We had to delay our trip due to hurricane Irene and the hotel was more than accomodating. (The lady I made the arrival changes with called my room the day I arrived to make sure we got there ok). I cannot say enough about the quality of service and friendliness from check-in, housekeeping, and the restaurant. ALL of the staff made you feel like you were the only guest in the hotel and they really wanted you to enjoy your time there.
On the morning we checked out, our housekeeper rushed up to us and said, "I'm glad I caught you before you left so I could say goodbye." For you cynics out there thinking she was looking for a tip?... I had already given her the tip the day before so her motive was genuine.
The accomodations were terrific and exactly as the online brochure represented. The room was quite spacious (ocean front executive junior suite), with lots of light and a view to die for. Air conditioning worked perfectly.
The meals were sensational and the dinner menu rotated nightly. 4 nights a week you eat inside in ther lovely dining room overlooking the ocean while the other 3 nights (weather permitting) you eat on the covered patio.
If you rent scooters, there is a rental shop right on property. You just have to give them a days notice since it is not always staffed. But you pick up and drop off the scooter right at the Pink Beach Club.
Though all ages were represented, the guests were predominantly 40+ years. Don't come here if you are looking for night life. It is quiet, layed back but elegant. This is what Bermuda hospitality was like years ago and obviously still exists here at the Pink Beach Club. We'll be back!!!
- Also Known As:
- Pink Beach Club & Cottages Hotel
- Pink Beach Club And Cottages
- Pink Beach Club & Cottages Hotel Tucker`s Town
- Pink Beach Hotel
- Pink Beach Resort
- Pink Beach Club Bermuda
- Pink Beach Club & Cottages Bermuda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 25 cottages along 2 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pink Beach Club & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.