Ill keep my review short and simple, being very pragmatic:
- i like the location as its less than 10min drive to the Medina of Essaouira, and close enough to the golf and the airport.
- the view from the villa is just splendid as its a bit on the heights of the hill
- The villa itself, is not just a villa, its a palace on its own. So many living rooms where you can simply chill, reading a good book between 1 or 2 dives in the pool (oh yes there are 2 !)
- the rooms are very comfortable, pretty clean with all the things you might need
- the staff is very friendly, and i have to say that the cooking is top notch. I know the moroccan food can be a bit heavy, but they well cooked the lamb and made excellent salads. The place is so big anyway that you dont really get to see the staff, they are all very quiet, and respectful of the guests.
- Around the villa, we did a 3hr-trek qith quad, and it was absolutely awesome. Top security, different sort of terrains, splendid views, i recommend too. We also did some horse riding, but unfortunately didnt have enough time to enjoy any kite surfing lessons.
Essaouira is a jewel in Morocco. Love the weather, sunny during the day, a bit more windy at nights.
Gonatouki is certainly a place id recommend to stay for a couple for a long w/e or for a longer stay as well. We are thinking of bringing the whole family down since it can accomodae so many people.
A big thanks to Bruno and his team, wish you all the best.
Joffrey & Stephanie
* We had the royal suite, we loved our ensuite bathroom as well as our huge private terrace. Adds a...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you for your large review Jeoffrey and Stephanie. It's nice to speak about activities because there are so many things to do here. Ride a horse on the beach, ouah, sometimes I have a few tears, it's so beautiful! And quad is fantastic too. And golf, walk, bicycle, massage, surf, windsurf, kitesurf... Sure when you'll come with your family you'll have many things to do. if you want of course. We will be very happy to accommodate you again.
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.