We spent five nights with Matt and Nina at Casa Bougainvilla over the Spring Bank Holiday. This, our second visit, was even better than the first. We stayed in a top floor room overlooking the street, but this time, thanks to the fitting of new sound-proof windows, the room was a lot quieter, especially early morning. New ceiling fans have also been fitted and en-suite shower rooms upgraded since out last visit. The room was really comfortable, tastefully and simply decorated and very clean. The breakfast too were better than last time. We are vegetarians, so didn't go for the selection of cold meats on offer, but there was still plenty of choice - excellent fruit salad every day, tomatoes, olives, different kinds of bread and cheeses, yoghurts etc. Matt and Nina are really helpful and have excellent local knowledge. Soller is a lovely spot, still rather isolated from the rest of Mallorca, despite the road tunnel. Staying in the town you get the best of both worlds- easy access by bus (or train) to Palma and down the coast, as well as the mountains and to Port to Soller. The latter is a perfect little resort accessible by tram, or on foot (it takes about half an hour). I would recommend this B&B to anyone. We would definitely go back for a third visit.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bougainvillea Hotel Soller
- Casa Bougainvillea Hotel
- Casa Bougainvillea Soller, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly reformed, (new bathrooms,winter 2010/11,and new super windows, for climate and noise winter 2012, leading to extremely quiet roadside rooms)traditional townhouse boutique bed and breakfast, centrally located in the old market town of Soller, in the Tramuntana Mountains of NW Mallorca.8 contemporary bedrooms all with new modern ensuites decorated in a cool Mediterranean fashion. Most have stunning views of the surrounding moutains. Clean relaxing fresh feel to the whole house.Grand entrada leading to fantastic bougainvillea and hibiscus covered courtyard,filled with colourful pots to relax or sunbath in. Breakfast is served outside in the warmer months.Ideally located, very close to main square full of Mallorcan character, with its many bars and restaurants.Sandy beach of Port Soller nearby, villages of Deia and Fornalutx hiking distance. Perfect location for whole range of holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Bougainvillea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.