“Our local at the Plaza” 4 of 5 stars

+34971631206
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 113 Restaurants in Soller
Cuisines: Pizza, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Circulo Sollerense Snack-Bar now belongs to the La Vila group. Located in the main square in Sóller, it offers a wide terrace where you will be able to taste our fresh home-made pizzas, tapas, scrambled eggs, hamburgers, baguettes and pa amb oli. All this to affordable prices and with a friendly service.
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Our local at the Plaza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Its a perfect place to sit down and enjoy a good café or a cool beer and watch the people.
The pizzas are OK but thats all the food we have tried there.
When is Soller relax and enjoy the atmoshpher, the service might be slow compare to your countries standard but thats just the way it is, salut :-)

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Glasgow, UK
“Good snacks in central location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Good pizza in main square. Friendly efficient service with pizza around 8 euros. Better than it looks

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Worst meal I have had for years:-(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had a table booked at Sa Granja, whose outdoor tables are adjacent to this place in the main square in Soller. It was not until we had ordered our drinks and looked at the menu, that we realised that we were actually sitting at the wrong restaurant - easy mistake to make as the outdoor spaces of the two restaurants (and others) share the same outdoor roof structures.

We decided to stay put - a big mistake. The starters were unappetising which didn't inspire confidence for what was to come. Things got worse. Two of the main meals were returned as uncooked and the other main courses were pretty awful too - on advising the waitress, she almost gave a resigned look as this was a routine occurrence.

I would give this place a very wide berth.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Tapas were excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

We myself and my family went to this restaurant and had tapas and pizzas. The tapas ere tasty and excellent, the pizzas were the best I’ve ever tasted. I was very surprised and amazed at the excellent service we received.

Next time i go to Soller on holidays i will definitely return to this restaurant.

I have recommend the restaurant to my friends and will recommend to anyone else..

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Somerset
“I hope they can pull these bad reviews back. Be careful.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

I don't like to give poor reviews on one visit but we too got poor service and ridiculous slop served as tapas at an alarming cool temperature. we stayed in Soller for 2 weeks so I think i can review in comparison but i accept they May be going through a bad patch. I think they can improve and they need to for the sake of all the cafes in Soller as generally the local standard is good. I think they have good local support but no one should take tourists for granted like this. Before you sit down check out the general standard.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere