“But why” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tjockhult
“But why”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This restaurant lies beautifully on the beach strip of the Port Soller.
This may have been the poorest excuse for a restaurant to exist from year zero to today.
The Food was ok.
Service terrible. Everyone seemed very busy moving chairs and tables Around and did not take care of any customers.
When we finally did manage to order we wanted for an extemely long time to get the Food and Wine.
We had to remind the Staff twice to get the Bill. Time passed.
When we finally got it and had paid (the Bill was on 55 euros) we lay a 100 bill and wanted for some change.... And waited, and waited...
We reminded them again and and told them that we wanted our change back.
We waited, and waited and waited some more...
And got 35euros back. I Tried to till them that we Should have 45 euros back..
And we waited and waited.
Them suddenly someone a little bit angry got back with 40 euros.
I.e. Still lacked 5 euros. I gave up and Walked out of that poor excuse of a restaurant.
No excuse whatsoever, no good manners at all, and still they Will try to Steal your money.
Do not go there. Do not eat there. Do not even get close. They Should have a warning sign outside. No I change My mind. They Should not be allowed to have a restaurant!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

uk
“Yuk awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Don't even think of going here. Staff rude.overpriced.wait for hours.. yuk . Children's meals cost more than adults.. do not go here ! Go next door to el pirata!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Just the worst possible dining experience whilst on our holiday”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food and service here were just awful, the staff just simply did not care, it was like they had just given up and weren't interested in the tourists. I asked for a drinks menu and was told "no we don't have one". I thought we could at least expect a port side restaurant to get even the basics right but how wrong I was. Having just been charged over 100 Euros for 4 poorly reheated frozen evening meals, we were in and out in less than 30 minutes. Shame on you C'an Quiros, shame on you Soller and shame on you Majorca, none of this is good enough and we will not be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I must say I am quite surprised with the (bad) reviews I have read here. Can Quiros is located in the beautiful Port de Soller. It is a great place to have a relaxed meal, so don't go there if you are in a hurry. Take your time! And also, with this scenery, do not expect to eat for a couple of Euros...
You can tell that this restaurant is a family business, so don't expect to be served as in upscale restaurant.
The staff was really nice. We heard their suggestions and good that we did... Great food! The freshest fish and seafood. I advise you to listen to their suggestions (if you don't want to be surprised at the end, ask for the prices!!!)...
It took us sometime to get the bill because the owner was having a drink with some clients but this is the way it works in this kind family restaurants.
Be patient! We were and he ended up seating down with us for a while... Eugeni is a typical Mallorquin with a great sense of humor and absolutely passionate about his island! He gave us such great tips: the beaches to go to, the places where only the people from the island go, local events and also a short insight on the island's history.
We had a great time and we will be back, for sure!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huddersfield
“Beautiful location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

Next to the port with a view of distant hills, this restaurant has an idyllic location. The food was fine too. My companion and I were relaxing over lunch and the restaurant was fairly busy when she suddenly realised her bag had just been stolen (she'd only just been using her mobile, so knew she'd had it a couple of minutes earlier). The waiter told us this had 'never' happened before - and showed no interest at all. We would have liked the staff to have shown a little concern! We even had to hassle to get the bill so we could hurry into Soller to the police station to report the theft.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere