“Horrible owner” 1 of 5 stars

+34 971634745
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 111 Restaurants in Soller
Cuisines: Italian
Description: This restaurant offers magnificent views over Sóller’s marina from its terrace. Service is friendly and informal and its kitchen uses only the finest ingredients. This is Italian food, which is always produced with the freshest produce. There are dishes to suit every taste, including vegetarians, celiacs and those with a dairy intolerance. It also has a carefully sourced wine list. Group reservations can be taken for up to 40 people.
“Horrible owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

The owner of this restaurant is an incredibly nasty man.. He was so incredibly rude I was actually shaking after his entirely unjustified attack on me, I have never experienced anything like it.. Please do not go to this restaurant - this man is a bully.. He clearly hates the English, despite us being the core customers here and he has zero respect for women.. I was alone while my father was picking up the car and my husband was away when the owner, who is a big man, screamed in my face and threatened me.. I am a Londoner and in my whole life I have never experienced a man as outright rude or nasty.. He is a bully and his attack on me had no justification and shook me up so much.. please please if you have a wife or daughter or you are a women do not go to this restaurant, this man is a nasty nasty piece of work and in such a beautiful place there is no need to have a bad experience.. I have never even used this site before, but the experience was so bad I would hate for anyone to have to go through it especially on there holidays.. Please please do not use this restaurant..

“Lovely setting and quick service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

Difficult to fault. Didn't wait more than a few minutes for drinks or food, despite only one guy serving. No problem with recomendong.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Almost there
“Fantastic position shame about the service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

Pizzeria Domencio Trattoria, what a fantastic position this restaurant occupies overlooking the beautiful Puerto Soller harbour. As we had about one hour and a half before our bus trip resumed we decided to have some lunch before discovering Puerto Soller. Our food and drink order was taken swiftly unfortunately that’s the best I can report. Our drinks order was served after about 10mins but one drink was missing it then took another 15mis for them to supply it despite 3 requests, still no food. Another 10 mins go by and our food arrives, 4 packets of bead sticks were placed on the table along with the ordered Baguettes and Carbonara. The food was ok but nothing special despite the very high prices. I assume thats because of its position. But what really upset set me was that after taking around 30mins to supply our meal they had the nerve to charge 3euro 80. for the breadsticks which we hadn’t ordered. The restaurant was only a third full goodness knows how long we would have been kept waiting if it was any where near full. Think it must have been rip off the tourist day, avoid.

• Visited September 2011