“Average overnight stop in Van Buren, AR” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Cloverleaf St., Van Buren, AR 72956 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Van Buren
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Average overnight stop in Van Buren, AR”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed in the Comfort Inn in Van Buren, Arkansas while traveling to Oklahoma from Virginia for a family reunion. The hotel is at Exit 7 off of I-40 and Exit 2A of I-540. It is kind of hard to get too through a shopping center parking lot. Staff was very nice. Rooms were average for a comfort inn-breakfast was very good with hot items-eggs, meats, etc. Rooms were very clean and beds comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lafayette, LA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was a very difficult place to access. The hotel is nestled in against the interstate and a multilane city street, but there's no street that directly accesses it. My GPS took weaved me through a shopping center parking lot, where I used the Comfort Inn tall sign as a beacon to make my way there. Very odd siting for a chain hotel.

The room was OK, showing its age a little, but was clean. The pillows and bed were comfortable. Oddly, the first floor rooms have both an interior and exterior door. You can park on the outside of your room and enter it from there, or you can walk down the interior hall and go in from there. Second floor rooms obviously do not have the exterior door, so if thats a concern for you, then you should request not to be on the second floor.

We stayed two nights. When we returned to the hotel late in the evening the full day we were there, it had not been made up. The breakfast appeared plentiful, but the only thing I went in there for was the coffee, and it was empty, with no sign of anyone - even at the desk - to ask about a refill.

The staff at registration and checkout were pleasant and friendly.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have interior doors.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here for the second time, and our stay was just as nice as last fall. This is a very well run, very clean establishment. The carpeting is immaculately clean and the beds were comfortable. Everything in the room was very clean and in perfect working order. We liked the oversized motel refrigerator for keeping beverages and other items chilled. We had driven all night and arrived about 11 a.m. and asked if we could possibly check in early. (We asked for the same room as our last visit because we were so comfortable there.) The nice lady at the front desk said she would tell the housekeeper to finish that room first. She even gave us the keys already so we wouldn't have to stop back after eating. My husband and I went to the Western Sizzlin' (within walking distance) for an early lunch and when we returned our room was ready. It was so nice to unload the car at the front door, take a shower and get into a comfortable bed for much-needed sleep. The room was also accessible from an interior corridor, and we could walk to breakfast and the ice machine the next day without having to go outside. The breakfast the next morning was definitely above average for a motel breakfast. Many types of bread, juice, yogurt, coffee, tea, cereal, scrambled and hard-boiled eggs were all offered, without running out of any items, in a very clean environment. Nice variety of channels offered on the tv. My husband and I wish other motels would have the same standards of cleanliness and friendliness. I am very pleased to highly recommend this Comfort Inn and we will definitely stay there anytime we are in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Lake Forest, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Clean, well managed place. You can tell that they care about their guest and the business. Recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Hotels are all about the management, and the guy that runs this place clearly works hard to keep it nice. Rooms are clean, breakfast is nice, beds are comfortable. There are a lot of poorly run hotels in the area, so seek this one out and avoid a bad experience. The pool was a nice plus on a hot day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

A few nights ago, I stayed at the comfort Inn in Van Buren, AR. The rooms were so nice and clean. Everything about them was amazing. The beds were so comfertable. The housekeepers had done an excellent job of cleaning the rooms. Also, the lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She defenitly knew what she was doing and had such a positive attitude. The breakfast in the morning was incredible. The breafast area was nice and clean as well as the rooms and everthing was organized so nicely. All of the food was very very good and they had so many different choices. When I was checking out, the lady at the front desk was so friendly. The staff was very caring and respectful. They even offered to help me carry my luggage upstairs. I defenitly recomend this hotel to anyone coming in this town. You will not regret your stay here at the comfort inn in Van Buren, Ar.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

I work for a trucking company in the area, and when i have to stay for a few days, I love coming here. I have noticed in some other reviews people complaining about the "shifty people" and the "seedy neighborhood" well, let me just assure you, those "seedy people" are a lot of truckers whom my company puts up at all hours of the night in the Meadors Inn next door. They aren't vagrants, just exhausted. Next, the neighborhood is just fine! I have been employed in this town for the last 3 years and have stayed in both hotels too many times to count, I even took my vacation here at the Comfort Inn last year and plan on doing it again this year. The rooms are incredible, the staff is very professional and friendly. The breakfast is delicious, and the wifi is top notch. I have never had a problem or felt unsafe in this neighborhood. You get a free paper in the morning. As for the road noise, if you have your window open, then of course you are going to hear the highway, other than that, you can't hear anything. It is not a noisy place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!