“Better than the far more expensive hotels!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Van Buren

You added Motel 6 Van Buren to your Saves list
Motel 6 Van Buren
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1716 Fayetteville Rd., I-40 at Exit #5, Van Buren, AR 72956   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Van Buren
Decatur, AR
“Better than the far more expensive hotels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2008

We wanted an affordable, clean hotel that accepted pets. We checked prices online and then actually went in and checked the prices in person at several hotels. The average seemed to be $65 - $75 in the area with a $10 - $15 extra charge for my 7 pound Chinese Crested dog.

This hotel charged us $39 for two adults, no extra charge for the pup! And that is two queen sized beds and table and two chairs! We found this hotel to be the cleanest and best kept that I have stayed in years! The room was spotless, beds were like new, new curtains covered a huge picture window. Heat/air unit was already on and room was the perfect temperature. Carpet was perfect, walls spotless. No real decoration, but I don't care if there are pictures! Lots of really really hot water, great water pressure, perfect bathroom, great TV and remote with lots of channels. Copies of two different phone books handy. Check out time was noon, so we got to sleep in. Room was quiet, lots of restaurants nearby, clean and safe parking. Lots of ice available too. For a hotel that accepts pets, there was no odor, just spotlessly clean. They even offered a wake up call when I checked in!

I have paid as much as three times more for far less in a hotel. I recommend this for anyone, whether you are on a tight budget or not, this was an excellent hotel.

FYI - pictures were as we left, so we are the ones who messed up the beds, they were perfect when we came in. I also erased myself out of the door frame.

• Liked — Clean, lots of room, huge comfortable beds at an affordable price.
  • Disliked — There was nothing to not like. I didn't check any pool, but in January, I didn't need one.
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Motel 6 Van Buren? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Van Buren

Address: 1716 Fayetteville Rd., I-40 at Exit #5, Van Buren, AR 72956
Location: United States > Arkansas > Van Buren
Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Van Buren
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Van Buren 2*
Motel 6 Van Buren is located off I-40 not far from Fort Smith Fairgrounds and University of Arkansas at Ft Smith. Relax and enjoy FREE Wi-Fi in all of our modern rooms, our outdoor pool open Memorial Day - Labor Day, and a coin laundry. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Van Buren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel Six Van Buren
Van Buren Motel Six
Van Buren Motel 6

If you own or manage Motel 6 Van Buren, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.