“Good place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Enniscorthy
dublin
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stayed here some time ago and the bar was good dinner in the restraunt was great and good entertainment at night, only problem was that there was a terrible smell of smoke in the corridors of the floor we were on and as non smokers you tend to notice it more, but other than that would stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for a room with river view, and check for smoking floors
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear paddywack1

Firstly may I thank you for review you posted following your recent stay in the Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you departed with a lasting impression of the great facilities from our good bar food to our great restaurant.

It is great to get such positive feedback from our valued guests not just on the facilities and services but also the live entertainment we have on offer in the Promenade Bar while you relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future, so please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance with your reservation.

Kind Regards

300 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The staff at Riverside Park hotel couldn't do enough for us when we got married in October this year, 2012. Jim the manager made sure we didn't have to think about a thing, really made our day stress free! In preparation for our wedding a checklist was covered each visit, including menu for the day. We also had 3 guests who were coeliac and these were catered for excellently even down to very elegant and tasty canapes. All of our guests gave excellent feedback on the food which was amazing and plentiful, the wine flowed and ambience was very relaxed and comfortable. Not to mention the luxurious stay in the honeymoon suite... I'll leave this as a surprise.. Let's just say you will not be disappointed. We had the pleasure in having some guests stay around for an extra day with us and we got to enjoy another fantastic meal in the restaurant. My husband and I are looking forward to returning again for a romantic weekend and we would definitely recommend The Riverside Park Hotel for any occasion particularly a wedding!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Marketing007, Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Catrionaandjohn,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your outstanding review following your recent wedding reception in the Riverside Park Hotel and I am absolutely thrilled that Jim Maher our general manager and the team were able to help make your special day so wonderful and our attention to the highest levels of service, professionalism and genuine care were some of your highlights of your special day and you are right not to go into a detailed description of our Spectacular Penthouse Suite it has to be seen to be believed!

We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms Expectations, so we are extremely grateful and honored when we get such amazing feedback . It is always our pleasure to be able to cater for any dietary requirements and I’m delighted to read your guests were treated with such attention.

I look forward to welcoming you and your new husband back to The Riverside Park Hotel in the near future and I would be delighted to assist you with your next stay.

Thanking you again.

Joy Rothwell
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Lovely riverside hotel in the beautiful small and historic town of Enniscorthy. The rooms were refurbished with lovely soft bed with great sheets and coverings. The room was large and had a small balcony overlooking the river. Breakfast was good and the overall value was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Crocodile Ddee

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you left with such a lasting impression of our location and the luxurious pillow top mattresses, which prove to add an extremely comfortable night’s sleep which I’m sure added to the excellent value we offer.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Sales & marketing Manager
Enniscorthy, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I live in Enniscorthy and whenever there is a family celebration or a wedding, its always the Riverside I go to. The location to begin with is a dream, situated on the pleasant Slaney with wonderful views of the Turret Rocks and the Slaney flowing peacefully along. Also the wonderful riverside walk is a major plus for visitors. The hotel is wonderful, beautifully decorated and welcoming. The staff are friendly and most courteous and to eat there is pure joy. Whether its an Early Bird in the main lounge, the Alamo or in the Moorings restaurant, you are spoiled for choice in the Riverside. The food is delicious and very plentiful, at a recent Active Retired dinner dance there I could hardly get up to dance we had been spoiled so much. All the staff must be complimented for their politeness, which is a huge bonus in this day and age. I've had numerous relations from abroad staying at this hotel and everyone were delighted with their stay and most impressed with the standard of the rooms and service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Kay D

Thank you for taking the time to post your glowing review following the recent event you attended in The Riverside Park Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your dinner dance and that you departed with a lasting impression of the excellent service you received from our team which was reflected that of the many guests you have recommend to us and the many events you have attended in the hotel.

We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments each of which will be passed onto our Executive Chef and the rest of the team here in the hotel.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future, so please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance.

Kind Regards

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here for one night before travelling onto the All Irelands cross country at Adamstown. First impressions were great, our daughter was over the moon with the christmas decorations. We booked a family room, it was a good size with 2 double beds, and the view was beautiful, patio doors opened out to a mini balcony with lovley views of the river. There was about 30 in our group and we asked was there anywere we could hold a group quiz. The staff were excellent, even though the hotel was very busy, they provided us with a room and even give us jugs of juice for the children. We didnt use the pool, bt most of our group did and they loved it! Breakfast in the morning was very busy and we had a 5-10minute wait on a table, but yet again the staff were g8, and everything was cooked fresh. Even when we checked out the receptionist had a map of how to get to Adamstown! We cant praise the hotel and staff enough. We had a fab stay.x

Room Tip: Try to get a front facing room, thats the river views.x
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ronron22

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.

I am so thrilled you and your group enjoyed your stay with us during the All Ireland cross country held in Adamstown recently and hope you had great success too.

It was wonderful to read that you were impressed by the facilities and services you received particularly from our attentive and friendly staff, who went out of their way to accommodate you in any way they could.

We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments regarding our breakfast which is indeed cooked to order.

Carlow, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We Had our wedding here, the staff were extremely helpful,they could not have done more. Our guests were very happy with their accomodation and service. Ate in the Moorings restaurant the nite before everything was spot on. The day its self went without a hitch. The meal was hot, tasty, plentyful with prompt service to ALL our guests. The bridal suite gotta be seen to be believed. Would recommend this hotel to the casual traveller and to those looking for a wedding venue.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear 64finn

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such a complimentary review following your wedding reception with us at The Riverside Park Hotel. I am absolutely thrilled that the Team were able to assist in making your day so wonderful but also your guests and I hope you were able to avail of the beautiful location for a stroll along the banks of the River Slaney for some photographs and the Spectacular split level Penthouse Suite.

We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms and indeed parent’s, family and friend’s expectations, so we are extremely humble when we get such amazing feedback. Thank you so very much.

I look forward to welcoming you both back to The Riverside Park Hotel in the near future and I would be delighted to assist you with your next stay.

Killarney, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My partner & I stayed here for a wedding recently. Reception staff were very friendly. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good. Overall, we had a very good experience here albeit a short stay, I would recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Eileen O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our to read of your comments.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future and perhaps you will have the pleasure of a longer stay.Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Sales & marketing Manager

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel? Share your experiences!