“Brilliant day out!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 13 Attractions in Enniscorthy
Wexford
“Brilliant day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked a paintballing party for my 14 year old son’s Birthday. He has been waiting to come for years and was so excited that he could finally come paintballing with his friends. I was rather nervous about this. When we got there everything was so well organised; from greeting us, to getting the boys kitted up, the safety briefing and out onto the game zones. The boys faces were priceless when they came back from the first game zone. The staff were so friendly and helpful, it was a pleasure waiting around all day for the boys to finish. I wouldn’t hesitate to book again and I know my son can’t wait to come back for another day as soon as possible.

Visited September 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“Best Paintball Experience By Far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

After a fairly long discussion on games and clothing i decided to book for 12 of us, my teenage son is getting very much into it and i guess so am I, games were good and staff are very professional finished off by hotdogs and tea or coffee,

Price is the same as we have paid to go and play with other paintball company’s but i have to give Deltaforce paintball rathnure the cup for a fun day out.

Will definitely be returning in the summer, only gripe is i didn’t get a copy of the maps on the website and it can be a little tricky to find.

Visited March 2012
Dublin
10 attraction reviews
“Fun but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

The first time to go, so I dont know about the normal price range, admission with voucher was 15€ including 200balls. We were supposed to play 6 games (2 rounds each time as there are 2 defending teams), which were good fun but it just got very expensive as 200 balls only last for around 1 game... 100 balls are 10€ so we just got more carefull with shooting after the first round. It was good fun, not a huge area but different games and the staff was nice.
The reason for me to give only average rating is because i spent around 50euro and i just found that a bit expensive (especially if you go with children) for a day out.

You can order hot dogs or burgers for lunchtime.

Visited March 2012
Dublin, Ireland
25 attraction reviews
“A bit crap because the area is limited by size and terrain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

If you are a paintball aficionado this place probably isn't for you. The area is quite small and the games were neither exciting nor challenging. It seemed mostly designed to waste ammo which I guess is where they make their money. The hotdogs and coffee at the end was a nice touch though