“Its Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Enniscorthy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: My dream was to create a place where my guests could feel comfortable, as if they were in "my" Italy, so vital, warm and colourful. I made my dream come true in my restaurant in Wexford, where guests, friends and staff are like part of my family. Time is the most precious asset. My aim is to provide moments of indulgence, cordial reception and amusement."
Wexford, Ireland
“Its Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The music sets the scene, the very slow pace and quiet chatter in a warm and cosy atmosphere, prepares you for a culinery delight. The occasional raised Italian voice singing from the kitchen is delightful. The choice of wine is amazing, and the menu is just as exciting, although it is not huge it has a fantastic assortment, from antipasti to pasta, pizza and European delights. Having tried lots of things on the menu I find it difficult to put down a favourite as each one was better than the other.
Well worth a visit.........

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Dublin
“Quiet Dinner at Via Veneto”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We chose from the Set Dinner Menu.The food was quite nice but only average. I had got a Grab One Deal but I would have been disapponted if I had paid full price ! The place was very quiet and lacked atmosphere.

Visited February 2013
Wexford, Ireland
“Excellent food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family and I visit regularly, we love the great food and friendly service. I would highly recommend a visit!!

Visited February 2013
Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland
“my favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times and have always been very satisfied. Whenever I'm in Enniscorthy I come back there to eat something delicious. This is the climate, lovely place, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Food excellent! All the dishes that I ate were always very tasty and fresh, my husband is very fussy but he loves this restaurant because there's always something delicious for him, especially a perfect, authentic Italian pizza and great desserts. It happened I asked for a half portion of a main course, because I was full and I could not deny the delicious dessert for myself, and there was no problem. it's an excellent service. They always have time for the customer, even when it is very busy. I highly recommend this fantastic place for a romantic night and a family dinner as well. Thanks for a great culinary experience. I can't wait to be back there

• Visited November 2012
Bologna, Italy
“good evening!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

First of all I want to congratulate my favourite restaurant,Via Veneto for being in Michelin Green Guide of Ireland for 2013-2014.I always come back here with love for the authentic Italian food and the welcoming atmosphere.After a few days of relaxation in Monart Spa Hotel I had a lovely dinner in Via Veneto and I enjoyed every bit :).The wine was excellent,the service the same.can't wait for my next visit to Ireland!!!!

• Visited February 2013