“Top class service. Great food. Lovely atmosphere. ” 5 of 5 stars

You added Anner Hotel to your Saves list
Anner Hotel
Dublin Road, Thurles, Ireland   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Thurles
“Top class service. Great food. Lovely atmosphere. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Just back from a lovely evening in The Anner Hotel. Had a fabulous 3 course meal and some wine. From the moment we stepped into Ed's Bistro we were treated extremely well. The service was fast and friendly. The food very tasty!!! We stayed there for nearly 3 hours as the atmosphere was great.

Highly recommend the stuffed chicken and chocolate browney.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We had our Christmas party here. Had the best night ever. Food was fabulous but always was in the anner. The hotel is beautifully decorated. I would like to thank Teresa for been so helpful so is a lovely lady and made sure we enjoyed our night. We will definitely be returning.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Stayed there on a business trip in September. I have to stay I stayed in a lot of hotels but by far this is my most memorable stay. The hotel was stunning and I had the best nights sleep the mattress was so comfortable. I would like to take this opportunity to give my thanks to Lisa the young waitress with dark hair. She served me in the restaurant with the most outstanding service I have ever received which these days is hard to get from a young girl. I hope the owners appreciate this girl and I will be there on business again next week and I look forward to meeting Lisa.

• Stayed September 2014
Hello Mjryan1,
We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us last September.Since we took over the hotel last April we have made many improvements including new superior beds and this probably contributed to your very comfortable sleep.Lisa is not with us at present as she is a student and I will be glad to pass on your kind comments to her.
Looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We had our Christmas party in the Anner Hotel. A great night was had by all. We got a friendly warm welcome the service was terrific thanks so much Nello and Aoife. Our meal was beautiful followed by a great band. Thanks to Seamus Maher and staff wishing you all a Happy Christmas and continued success for 2015
Alice Cooney Corbett

Hello Aliceccorbett44,

We are delighted that you really enjoyed your party night and thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.The staff were well prepared for the night and did everything really well and Nello and Iofa are delighted with your mention of them.Seamus also thanks you for your good wishes.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We attended the Anner Hotel, Thurles for our Christmas Party. From the moment I entered to the time I left, I thoroughly enjoyed my night. The hotel was beautifully decorated in Xmas spirit. Our meal was as good a meal as I have ever had, both tasty and fulfilling...there was a clean plate after every course! The venue was well staffed, never waiting to order a drink and courses were brought down prompt, no needless waiting. The staff that served us were exceptional, going above and beyond to make the elderly people at the table as comfortable as possible. Special mention to Nello for this. A great night had by all, thanks and we will be back again.

Hello JPC213,

Great to read that you and your group had such a good experience at your Christmas party night.Our thanks to you and your group for attending and helping to create the warm atmosphere and Christmas spirit.Our aim is to continue this standard.Nello is delighted with your mention of her and we are glad to have such good staff with us.
Looking forward to your return.

Kind Regards,
Thurles, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had our Christmas Party last night and I have to congratulate the hotel on a fantastic evening. We were looked after superbly from the minute we walked in. There was a brilliant festive air about the place. Our meal was served up promptly even though there was a huge crowd. The staff were amazing all very pleasant and accommodating with great attention to detail. I don't like to single out any one individual but I have to in this case it's Susan Kirby. I never met the girl before but she is certainly a great asset to the organisation. She was so friendly and really suited to the hospitality industry so take a bow Susan.
Keep up the good work. We can all but benefit from a really good Hotel in Thurles.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Hello Joan D,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and again thank you and your group for attending the party night and helping to create the very pleasant festive feel.The staff are delighted and encouraged by your comments and we will call upon Suzan to take her bow !

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arived on Thursday for a one night one night stay and was greeted by a lovely lady Bridget on reception,she was very friendly and helpful and after checkng in I went to the bar for an evening meal where John behind the bar and the catering staff took can of me,the servive,food and price were top class and the next morning before check out Nanno and the restaurant staff were thoroughly friendly,pleasant and accomodating. Ihave stayed here before but you can see a huge difference since new management/owners have taken over so well done,I'll be back and will have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Rooms are the rear of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Hello Thomas H,

We are delighted to receive your very kind comments regarding your one night stay.John and Bridget and Nello are thrilled to get a special mention and are very happy to get such great recognition for their excellent work.We intend to keep up the standards and look forward to having you back for another visit.

Kind Regards,

Management.

Been to Anner Hotel? Share your experiences!