I stayed there with my wife for 2 nights (26 & 27 Dec). The city is great, eating, walking, relaxing. The pension is an rennovated old traditional house, the girls running it are very polite. The room we stayed was on the ground floor (some noise from walking people outside, so not for light sleepers). Breakfast was excellent, served in the room until 14:00 or more and in the pension (around 100m walk) until 12:30. Bathroom very big, TV, closet + coffee table with 2 chairs.
- Also Known As:
- Amfitriti Boutique Hotels Hotel Nafplio
- Amfitriti Boutique Hotels Hotel
- Amfitriti Hotel Nauplion
- Boutique Hotel Amfitriti
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amfitriti Palazzo is a small luxury hotel, located in the heart of the old town of Nafplion, with a spectacular view to the old town and the castles. Our hotel is located very close to the famous archeological sites.Arvanitia, the local beach of Nafplion is just a three minute walk from our hotel.The well appointed rooms,, different in style, come with an elegant décor and luxurious amenities. Each room includes a spa bath or hydro-massage shower jets, en-suite bathroom with hair dryer and cosmetics, satellite TV, free wi fi and minibar.Guests staying at Amfitriti Palazzo enjoy a late rich breakfast or their drink in the afternoon,served in the privacy of our terrace or breakfast area with spectacular view to the old town and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Amfitriti Palazzo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.