“Delicious loukoumades!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Delicious loukoumades!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

These loukoumades are not greasy/oily rather they are delicious. On a two different occasions we tried the honey with walnuts ans cinnamon as well as the chocolate covered loukoumades both were out of this world. Service was very friendly. Very clean.

• Visited August 2012

• Greek first
Nafplio, Greece
“Pleasant environment, perfect taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Though one of the locals, just recently I discovered this place and I was pleasantly surprised! The fritters (loukoumades) are excellent, all Greek sweets of great quality and taste, in a warm and cosy atmosphere. It's been recommended to me by friends and to be honest, I was not in the mood to eat warm loukoumades in the middle of the summer and I must admit that I'd regret it if I hadn't. I highly recommend "Pergamonto"!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Canada
“Amazing Greek Sweets!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This little bakery makes the most scrumptious Greek version of a doughnut called loukoumades. The owner is delightful and she makes the little treats fresh to order. We had ours the traditional way with honey and cinnamon. You must try them here as they are found nowhere else in Greece in the summer months. This is a gem of a find.

• Visited July 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
“Very Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Had my first ever loukoumades here. My Greek friend said I had to try this dessert and I thik this was the best place to do it. Had the original with just the honey and a sprinkle of nuts & cinnamon - AMAZING. Watched the owner make them fresh. My friend also had a very good mastiha ice cream with some sour cherries. The owner was very friendly with us and in keeping with Greek hospitality he also brought to our table a dish of Greek yogurt and quince to try - also really good. This shop also has a whole case full of Greek pastries and desserts. I wish I could have tried all of them, but I ate too many loukoumades. In summary - definitely get some dessert here the next time you are in Nafplio. The food is amazing and the owner very friendly and welcoming.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Princeton, New Jersey
“Delicious Chocolate-Covered Donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

How's this for a decadent dessert: a large box of fresh warm donut holes smothered in homemade chocolate sauce and topped with ice cream and nut crumbles? It was every bit as good as it sounds. Go here!

Visited June 2012