“Excelent hotel with fantastic stuff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Acropol

Hotel Acropol
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nafplio
Hotel Acropol
You added Hotel Acropol to your Saves list
9 Vasilisis Olgas Str.,, Nafplio 21100, Greece   |
Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in Nafplio
Warsaw, Poland
“Excelent hotel with fantastic stuff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

First of all I'd like to thank Marzena for unbelievable and fantastic time we've spent together while chatting, having breakfasts etc. I felt like in my second home there, the owner is very helpful, you'll get all info which you need during your stay. I'll definitely come back there, Nafplio is soooo wonderful and great place for having holidays.

Talking about the hotel in general - is very good and nice. Superb localization in exact center of Nafplio. Rooms are very clean with all equipment you need. Bathroom clean and tiny. Don't have to add the price was really good deal, perfect quality for good value. The wifi worked fine, without problems so you always have an access to the Internet.

The area of the hotel was save and okay, no problems at all with coming back at very late night! The hotel is situated a walking distance from the bus station, also close to the main promenade and Palamidi castle.

Same with restaurants - all you have around the hotel, local tavernas with Greek food and sweet Greek local people who are very helful and talkative as well.

You don't have to searching far away everything you want is easily reached!

I got an upgrate for better room at the beginning of my stay there, so I had double-bed room with private toilet and my own terrace with beautiful view! What more should I expect for?

Go to Nafplio and get an accomodation in Acropol Hotel!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed for three days in September last year, travelled with my mum - I organised the whole trip for her and so wanted everything to be perfect. And it was, at least in Nafplio :)

I haven't stayed in any other hotel in Nafplio so can't compare, but out of my trip to Peloponese this is the best place I was lucky to pick.

The rooms are small but cosy and immaculately clean, with a fridge and TV. Same about the bathrooms - tiny but clean. No need for a bigger room when you travel to Greece though :)

The hotel is situated a walking distance from the bus station, and just a short walk from the promenade, quite close to Palamidi and Acronafplia. Lots of good tavernas around. Nafplio is a beautiful town and the hotel perfectly fits in the athmosphere.

I know there's a possibility to get a budget room for a really small price. Great option who are tight on their expenses but want to stay in a decent hotel.

Oh, almost forgot - it is possible to get an onsite breakfast, and - trust me - go for it! Served in a cool hall downstairs, it will suit your needs for sure. And, if you're lucky, you will be accompanied by the hotel's owner, who is an amazing person, friendly and helpful, a perfect source of information and any advice you need.

Really really really enjoyed our stay, would love to be able to come back some day, I would definitely pick this hotel again. Maria - thank you so much for your hospitality, your hotel rocks! :)

Room Tip: Stayed in room 11 (as I remember), second floor, got a side view for the sea.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Nafplio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Excellent location, close to port were you can park your car for free during your stay. The room and bathroom was decent in size, has air conditioning, a mini bar fridge and tv. Very clean and owner is really friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

First of all... excellent location! I booked the budget room (twin, ground level), only 32eur/night which is probably the worst room in the hotel. When we arrived the (always) polite lady owner offered us a regular double room at the first floor at the same price. The room was reasonably spacy, clean, with small but beautiful balcony. During our stay we had no problem at all, except some noise at night from the street, but I doubt anyone can avoid that in the old town of Nafplio.
Επίσης, οι ιδιοκτήτες μας δώσαν και απόδειξη οικειοθελώς ;)
We're definitely going back to it!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Athens, Greece
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

If you need to stay in Nafplion and have no other options, then you will possibly stay here.

Stayed April 2012
Athens, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I thought staying in the old town would be out of our budget until I found this place. Very small rooms, but clean & with a fridge, tv & aircon. The location is great, near to the harbour for parking & being in the old town means nothing is far to walk to.
Maria was really friendly & helpful, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Acropol? Share your experiences!