We spent a gorgeous week here soaking up the sun, eating far too much and occasionally dragging ourselves out for a walk. The apartment was not luxurious but well equipped, with supremely comfortable beds and the best toiletries I have come across in a hotel yet. The hotel itself was also well run by the owners and had a fantastically private location - we had a front room and there was absolutely no chance anyone could see us on the balcony. One minor point, however, was that whilst we were the bar and lounge closed at 7pm whilst we were there (so watching the sun set from the terrace was a little odd) but that didn't detract.
Kardamili is developed enough to have a small choice of (excellent) resturants but not so developed that all sense of it being a Greek village is lost and with a lovely woman who runs the bakery (and who is very patient with novice greek speakers!). One tip - if you are there on a weekend head to Elies resturant at the end of the beach path for lunch - yum)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila