Luck was with us in the idyllic little seaside village of Kardamili, in the Mani region of southern Greece. We got the last room (through a last second cancellation) on the busiest day of the year in the Liakoto hotel on the seafront .
The receptionist Jenny, was delightful and helpful. She echoed our experience with every one of the staff, including the owner who anonymously mans the reception area as well. Billed as a two star hotel, we've enjoyed a five star experience. Little things le the complimentary toiletries are first class. Laundry was done in two hours. Poolside service exemplary. Rooms spacious. Libraries and reading areas in cool places. Faultless . And, this is the most beautiful little village in southern Greece.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment’s walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska’s sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.