We have stayed at Hotel Liakoto in the mid of August 2011 for 7 nights. There were 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children (5 & 7). This is a great hotel. It does not pretend to be a 5 Star, but it is solid Mid Range hotel. The hotel is located in the middle of a small town Kardamyli, just few meters away from the sea shore. We have rented ground floor apartment with 2 rooms. One room was a regular bedroom, overlooking swimming pool, with a nice little terrace, table and chairs. The other room was a combined kitchenette and sitting room, with 2 separate beds (used by our daughters); this room was overlooking the sea, with a stunning sundowns and sunsets, which we watched on another nice little terrace with table and chairs. The hotel has a perfect location - away from a relatively busy road passing through Kardamyli. At the same time is close to everything interesting there. Most important - it is close to pebble stone beaches and to many charming local Tavernas, small cafes and shops. The hotel has a swimming pool and that was the most important benefit for us and for our kids.
Hotel Liakoto does not serve meals for lunch and dinner, but for us that was also perfect. We were able to try most of Tavernas in town and had therefore variety of meals - not even a single one that we did not like. At the hotel we always had drinks, coffees and small snacks.
Our kids did not want to leave. We have been to Greece many, many times; visited land as well as islands on individual and also on package vacations. Hotel Liakoto will certainly have a soft spot in our hearts. Good Quality, Good Location, Good Service, Good Price, Not Crowded Small Size Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment’s walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska’s sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.