“Beckons You Again and Again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kampsite - Wanchoo Agro Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pushkar
Kampsite - Wanchoo Agro Farm
You added Kampsite - Wanchoo Agro Farm to your Saves list
3 kms, Dev Nagar Road | Bagolai, Pushkar 305022, India   |
Ranked #28 of 46 Specialty Lodging in Pushkar
San Francisco, California
“Beckons You Again and Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

This is where I reached by accident on my cycling trip around the area, 3 kms away from Pushkar. I just saw a nice homestead around green fields and just walked inside to say hi.
Lo and behold the owners , an elderly couple won my heart and I moved into their AC cottage. There is homely comfort, excellent food, a pool, a hammock to relax under the fruit trees. I wish I could just be there .
Again this year in March I asked them to plan a Rajasthan visit by road and loved every moment of it . I could cover more area in less time and comfortably without being harrased by touts and guides.
Just the place to be in--far from the maddening crowd.
Nanhie50

• Liked — Personal attention. Ahome away from home.Not impersonal like resorts or hotels. Time to talk and learn about the country.
  • Disliked — not for those who like arc ights as it is in a rural setting.
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

1 review from our community

Been to Kampsite - Wanchoo Agro Farm? Share your experiences!