“Best Pasta !!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Delhi
“Best Pasta !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place ended up being quite a respite from the heat and hours of walking in the market in an attempt to shop !.....Pleasantly surprised to find games like carom and packs of cards to kill time while we waited for our meal to be ready. And it was so worth the wait !! No doubt the best pasta ever - creamy white sauce and mushroom and olives ! Would definitely recommend this for anyone on the lookout for the best pasta in Pushkar ! Loved the humus and pita bread too !.....Perfect lunch for a lazy Sunday under the shade !

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Gurgaon, India
“Must Eat while in Pushkar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Close to the temple, elaborate Menu of Italian / Continental food (I would say, more elaborate than some of the popular joints in Gurgaon), good preparation as well. This was a welcome break after 7 days of mainly the Rajasthani cuisine and we thoroughly enjoyed the quiet late lunch here (yes, we were told that the regular and resident foregners are usually in Goa for winters). This is pure Veg (I guess all the places in this small temple town are like the same), shakes and smoothies are a must try as well.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malmo, Sweden
“150Rs for a pasta and SO worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband took me here for my birthday since I was a bit tired of the Indian cosine. All the other "Italian" dished I've had so far were very boring and disappointing. However La Pizzeria offers amazing plates of pasta and pizza with fresh herbs such as basil, thyme and oregano. I had a pasta and my husband a pizza and they were both worth the price! The service was fast and the waiter very observant. Cozy atmosphere, there's also a roof top to dine at. Can highly recommend this place to other travelers.

• Visited November 2012