was there for business but wished I would be there with family, very big and beautiful property. It would be better if u have a car or rented car, transportation not so easy. not much to do around (walking wise). I Loved the swimming pool here.
the only thing I didn't like was there were two weddings both the nights we stayed there, so a lot of noise and a lot of door opening & closing.
but over all a very good stay. the food was very tasty. Amazing breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WelcomHeritage Noor-Us-Sabah (meaning "The light of dawn") is undisputedly the finest Residential Palaces of Bhopal. The white Palatial Building & the architecture of the Palace has a stark resemblance to the ancient regal times & grandeur of a bygone era. Within the city and yet a world apart, it is perfectly placed as a base for combing the streets of Bhopal, its environs and places of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your WelcomHeritage Noor Us Sabah Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noor Us Sabah Palace Hotel Bhopal
- Noor Us Sabah Palace Bhopal