“Value for Money” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 44 Bhopal B&B and Inns
Noida, India
“Value for Money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Amar Vilas hotel In Bhopal is situated very close o Government office of Madhya Pradesh and close to DB city and Habibganj Station. I have stayed for couple of Times. There is lot problems of Rats in the AC Duct. In the middle Rooms there is no windows which can be opened. The Back & Front Rooms Has windows. Breakfast is ok

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Udaipur, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed with my wife for 2-3 hours only as we were in hurry for a function and could not find low budget hotel in that short period so one auto rickshaw wala brought us there.
Not a good stay at all. I can recommend this place for low budget corporate employees who visit Bhopal for day work or so.
It has good brand image in nearby places so it may be a safe place for a new couple too.
Avoid if you are a couple or looking for a clean hotel.

Room Tip: look for some other nearby options.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Amar vilas is a decent hotel close to business area, I frequently travel to this place as this is my regional area. I have stayed here couple of time and you can hopp on food any time. Although in any of the MP location food is not a concern and being vegetarian get number of options available.

You may consider this for your routine visits ..quite a good place

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Amar Vilas Hotel in Bhopal is situated in MP Nagar close to the main business precint Jail Road - especially for the nationalised Banks.

Its a functional B&B Hotel which is basic in nature and fulfills your needs for a good bed and shower. I had booked the hotel on the phone and the taxi from the airport took me to the hotel. The facade of the hotel is good and as I got in, I received a warm welcome and the person at the reception was quick to check me in.

I had booked a standard room and as I got in the room, I realised the air-conditioner of the room was not working. I immediately pointed it out to the manager. The manager informed me that the hotel was full which I later found was indeed true) and in the standard rooms this was the only room available. I was mentally preparing myself for a long argument when the manager courteously informed me that he will upgrade me to the next level of rooms. He managed the entire situation and in the next 5 minutes I was in a fully functional deluxe room. I was amazed at this quick level of service and hence give it a thumbs up.

The break fast menu was limited but again was functional. So don't expect an elaborate menu but just Corn-flakes and a traditional snack like Aloo Paratha or Chole Bhature (a bit oily though)

There are many restaurants close-by and you could walk out for a snack if you want variety.

All in all, centrally located, functional budget place which I would surely stay in if I go again to Bhopal

Room Tip: Check the room utilities like TV, air-conditioner as your check in.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Amar Vilas? Share your experiences!