“Amazing Dive Shop!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 attractions in Simon's Town
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Scuba Diving around the Cape Town Area. Specializing in Sharks, Seals, Wrecks and Reefs. Among the most spectacular diving in the world. Pisces Divers is a PADI Five Star IDC Centre, providing the full range of PADI training courses. We also have a well stocked retail shop, a coffee shop, servicing centre and air and nitrox filling station on site.
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
“Amazing Dive Shop!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Pisces is one of the best dive shops I have ever dived with. I went to Cape Town on vacation for a couple weeks and completed my Advanced Open Water course with them. The instructors were assume (Neil and Kristina). I completed 5 dives. I highly recommend the cow sharks at Pyramid Rock. Everyone at the shop and on the dives were very personable and professional. I will definitely dive with them again next time I am in Cape Town. I would highly recommend anyone looking to dive in Cape Town contact Pisces. I cannot say enough good things about this shop. Thanks again everyone at Pisces for an amazing experience.

Visited April 2012

Tulbagh
6 attraction reviews
“Pisces”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

very friendly and helpful service - got me over my nerves and into the ocean!

Toronto, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Good organization bad follow through”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I went for 2 boat dives with them. The organization and equipment setup was exemplary, however, the dive master was responsible for 12 divers. Never did see him on the dives.
I had some technical issues on my first dive and missed my deco. stop. I explained the situation to him and he put my mind at rest by saying he would stick close on the second dive. Never saw him until AFTER the second dive.
Pleased with the boat, equipment, rate, service etc. Displeased with the safety of the dive master.

Visited February 2012
Cape Town Central, South Africa
7 attraction reviews
“Very reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Pisces Divers is only a few minutes drive from our Guest House and guests who use them always rave about their diving trips, professionalism and good value for money

Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent before, during and after the dives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I booked a wreck speciality and a couple of "fun dives" with Pisces Divers in December 2011 and don't have any regrets.

Their staff is helpful, nice and fun so I instantly felt "at home" in their little shop. I rented most of the equipment and was surprised about the excellent state it was in. Unfortunately they don't rent any dry suits despite the rather chilly water temperatures on the Atlantic side, but the truly beautiful marine life during and the chocolate after the dives almost make up for that. If you have a nitrox certification they'll mix it for you for just a couple of rands. They also try to buddy up solo travellers like me with divers of similar interests and air consumption to make sure you get the most out of your allowed bottom time. As mentioned before you need your own transportation. But they will find solutions for all sorts of problems and I was able to get lifts since I was in the area with a backpack and the train. Just make sure you let them know you are coming in advance. They are quite popular and don't have an unlimited number of instructors or boat spots available.

They inform about planned dives on facebook and I was stunned about the Cape underwater fauna. From tiny things such as nudibranchs or anemones to small shysharks to seals and cow sharks and even bigger, beautiful wrecks they offer something for everyone.

Do I want to go back? YES!

Visited December 2011