“Good Day-Use Facilities” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Merrisach Lake Campground

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tichnor
Merrisach Lake Campground
You added Merrisach Lake Campground to your Saves list
148 Merrisach Lake Lane, Tichnor, AR 72166   |
Dallas, Texas
“Good Day-Use Facilities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We spent some time here one day to do some wildlife viewing before going on to the Wildlife Management Area nearby. Much of the park’s area is in view of the lake. On this short visit, we saw aquatic birds and some armadillos. I found the birds to be more skittish here than I have in other places, and I found it hard to photograph them. I was pleasantly surprised to find the ladies’ room clean and well-stocked with toilet paper, even though it was the middle of winter and there wasn’t any staff at the gate.
(Note: I have picnicked here in the summer, and there can be a lot of mosquitoes then.)

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 review from our community

Been to Merrisach Lake Campground? Share your experiences!